Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
And this will be Haakon on Tues (not sure if the French thing or the Italian one has the hp to tear the skin off a rice pudding let alone do a pink or blue skid)

https://www.smh.com.au/national/act...ml?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_feed

Thinking about it, maybe keep those neighbours close Haakon, they might come in useful after all when you're about to announce your arrival into #dadlyf .
Ha, no neither car will do that...

I need the other FCA product for proper tyre smoking

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
And being a Jeep that was probably the last time those wheels did a full rotation.

If your going to do proper skids (not tied to a truck) you need these bad boys-

no guarantees about being able to actually steer the things though.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
And this will be Haakon on Tues (not sure if the French thing or the Italian one has the hp to tear the skin off a rice pudding let alone do a pink or blue skid)

https://www.smh.com.au/national/act...ml?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_feed

Thinking about it, maybe keep those neighbours close Haakon, they might come in useful after all when you're about to announce your arrival into #dadlyf .
That's the first time I've seen a written description of a burnout. Hopefully the last.....

Have to admit I forgot NSW had the sustained loss of traction law. I remember an article of Mr Plod trying to book a WRX driver for it back when it was first introduced.
Ha, no neither car will do that...

I need the other FCA product for proper tyre smoking

I was impressed, til I realised it was tethered........

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
When the night shift team leader turns up five minutes before I'm due to go home and asks me if I can work back another hour on top of the extra hour I've already worked back in 40 farkin' degree heat.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Heard the fireworks go off earlier, that’s the signal the local drug dealers use to let their customers know there’s a new delivery.

So now my feral govvie house neighbour has cranked up the heavy metal. This will be an all nighter...

And no, I’m not going to knock on the door of the pitbull owning ice addict and ask him to turn the music down...
find neighbour's meter box, open and remove main service fuse, throw fuse into garden, close meter box lock with padlock, run like hell in the opposite direction of your house
best done when toilet light goes on!
works very well, as im sure its not just you that is put out by these assholes!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ if you don't have a motorcycle or scooter, borrow one for your get away vehicle on that prank. That'll help throw them off the scent. But that means you'll need them to see you do the job or at least getting away. Bit of tape over the plates as well. You'll only need to punch it a few blocks before switching over vehicles.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
find neighbour's meter box, open and remove main service fuse, throw fuse into garden, close meter box lock with padlock, run like hell in the opposite direction of your house
Holy shit this is brilliant!

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Pit-bull's have pretty good stamina don't they? Make sure you've got the laces on your marathon shoes snugged up tight.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Fucking ants. It's that time of the year when the little fuckers start attacking the house.

I had breaky yesterday morning and there were little floating things in me oats and sultanas but i didn't think much of it till i was bout half way though, than I realized they were ants. the fuckers got into the sultanas and i was getting extra protein from them.

The cunts also got into the chocolate, THE CHOCOLATE !!!!!!!!!!!

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Heard the fireworks go off earlier, that’s the signal the local drug dealers use to let their customers know there’s a new delivery.

So now my feral govvie house neighbour has cranked up the heavy metal. This will be an all nighter...

And no, I’m not going to knock on the door of the pitbull owning ice addict and ask him to turn the music down...
Wait 'till they start shooting at the cops.
You can expect this on your front door...

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I kinda did that, I opened up the box of our arsehole neighours that had ridiculous parties with live bands for 2-3 days straight... Virtually every weekend.. Cops did nothing about it, inner city Melb..So I threw a stubbie full of piss (literally) into it and blew the old style fuses...
Lobbing apples or any firm fruit into their yard while they piss on works treat as well. They have no idea who to blame, flying fruit does their head in..

Last edited: