Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Yep. Four doors down. Not impressed.
Now I live in The Bronx.
Fucken' ice smoking dead-shit, no-good, oxygen thief.
Is this shit getting worse, or am I just noticing it more...?

Given even these idiots are required to vote, it might explain to some extent the state of politics these days.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Is this shit getting worse, or am I just noticing it more...?

Given even these idiots are required to vote, it might explain to some extent the state of politics these days.
drugged out deadshits have always been in out society, its just the other scumbags (The Media)that have to bring it to light!
lazy journalism on the hunt for stocking filler news..who really cares about the daily escapades of ice junkies
P.S. for any ice addicts out there, ....its only two more sleeps till santa comes!

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yep Iam over Maxxis tyres too they aren't great quality recently had them leaking sealant thru sidewall though new and tubeless ,out of round ie wobbly and don't seat wellused tubeless.
Also tired ofPushy,s they used to be good but service lately woeful , they keep sending the wrong tyres , don't follow up etc then blame Xmas. I have to waste my time nagging to get return post and sending them back.v

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yep Iam over Maxxis tyres too they aren't great quality recently had them leaking sealant thru sidewall though new and tubeless ,out of round ie wobbly and don't seat wellused tubeless.
Also tired ofPushy,s they used to be good but service lately woeful , they keep sending the wrong tyres , don't follow up etc then blame Xmas. I have to waste my time nagging to get return post and sending them back.v
That doesn't sound good, I haven't had too many issues with Pushys.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
You must be on their naughty list... I've always found them very good. MUCH faster than any other online bike shop. For me anyway...

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yeah maybe Pushys has computer glitch cos the pickers keep sending the wrong tyre though correct size and width.
Apparently their warehouse thingo works like the woolworths stores ?
Anyway spoke to the manager who went and grabbed it manually so it should be third time lucky!!!

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yeah gotta agree ice is really bad ,not a problem in Yackandandah as rents and houses are too expensive for scumbags ,it makes heroin look like childs play , I like the 2 more sleeps to Xmas joke.
LTIH wife's car stolen from supposed secure airport parking 4 days ago ie Pacific .
Have used this place about 10 times changed owners and now dodgy. will put negative review in Product Review when I sort out their liability.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah gotta agree ice is really bad ,not a problem in Yackandandah as rents and houses are too expensive for scumbags ,it makes heroin look like childs play , I like the 2 more sleeps to Xmas joke.
LTIH wife's car stolen from supposed secure airport parking 4 days ago ie Pacific .
Have used this place about 10 times changed owners and now dodgy. will put negative review in Product Review when I sort out their liability.
LTIH, not getting to live in Yak. A little jealous of your local trails haha. Not to mention how little you have to drive to get to a ton of other great stuff.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Two weeks of attempting to meet up with a Facebook seller for some Stan’s on hope pro2 hubs

Spokes on drive side too short, 2mm of thread hanging out ally nipples and bearings are stuffed

Grrrrr

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Two weeks of attempting to meet up with a Facebook seller for some Stan’s on hope pro2 hubs

Spokes on drive side too short, 2mm of thread hanging out ally nipples and bearings are stuffed

Grrrrr
Amazing condition mate. First to see will buy.

Flow-Rider

Burner

Grrrrr
Nothing unusual from farce book, had a bloke here sell me a 83mm saint crank as 68-73. I asked him to check numbers on the crank and he checked the LH crank arm, I met him in a car park and at a first glance I said they're 83mm spindles but he assured they weren't, get home and yep 83mm. The idiot gave me his business card and he was a qualified engineer, I'd hate to see the fuck ups he does.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nothing unusual from farce book, had a bloke here sell me a 83mm saint crank as 68-73. I asked him to check numbers on the crank and he checked the LH crank arm, I met him in a car park and at a first glance I said they're 83mm spindles but he assured they weren't, get home and yep 83mm. The idiot gave me his business card and he was a qualified engineer, I'd hate to see the fuck ups he does.
That's a bit back to front! Usually men are claiming things to be bigger than they really are..."that isn't 8 inches..."

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
More fireworks this evening, so dead shit neighbour has his ice delivery and is regaling the street with his soothing death metal.

Eugenics has a lot going for it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
More fireworks this evening, so dead shit neighbour has his ice delivery and is regaling the street with his soothing death metal.

Eugenics has a lot going for it.
My neighbourhood had fireworks last night as well. Some of the old folks had youngsters visiting.

Minlak

custom titis
I hate being “triggered”. Went to JB-HIFI today to spend my monies. As usual almost impossible to find a staff member not super busy. That’s ok it is Christmas after all and I knew what I wanted. So I grabbed the dual battery charger with extra battery for the GoPro and headed to the check outs. At the checkout the box says GoPro hero 6 / 5 and I have the 7. So I asked check out person is this compatible with the 7? His response “I don’t know you will have to ask a salesman”. “That will be $99”. I said “sigh seriously I don’t want it if it’s the wrong thing” and walked off.
I don’t hate that he was a fucking moron (he wasn’t a young kid either) I hate that it triggered me. Been in customer service for 35yrd and bad service just makes me angry. I don’t get away with it why and how do other people. Sigh.

Last edited:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I hate being “triggered”. Went to JB-HIFI today to spend my monies. As usual almost impossible to find a staff member not super busy. That’s ok it is Christmas after all and I knew what I wanted. So I grabbed the dual battery charger with extra battery for the GoPro and headed to the check outs. At the checkout the box says GoPro hero 6 / 5 and I have the 7. So I asked check out person is this compatible with the 7? His response “I don’t know you will have to ask a salesman”. “That will be $99”. I said “sigh seriously I don’t want it if it’s the wrong thing” and walked off.
I don’t hate that he was a fucking moron (he wasn’t a young kid either) I hate that it triggered me. Been in customer service for $35 and bad service just makes me angry. I don’t get away with it why and how do other people. Sigh.
Meet @northvanguy....

Went to three stores for some 0w30 oil to service my lowers. None had it for sale and none would pour me some from their workshop... despite me offering to pay. I hate shops... online so much easier.

Edit: I dislike my wanker local shops (Pt Melb / Sth Melb)

Mr Adonis

Likes Bikes
Wives.

The amount of Bull SH@T excuses they come up with for...
Needing so many handbags, shoes, dresses, jewellery..
The count so far is 25 pairs of shoes, 17 handbags, and f@cking dress's in any color you want.
Me - need a cheap new daily bike for work, old one has just about had it. Wife tells me why do you want another bike? you have 3 already, a bike is a bike.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wife free living is pretty cruisy. Decided to toss work in and head to Japan for 2 months of snow. Fuck this summer shit. Then found a few easy access locations run through til May...guess I know what I'm doing if there is cheap flights for Easter. Looks like those 2 new PYR threads are going to be a long time coming.