Little Things You Hate

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
the chicks hysteria is pretty funny. THEY EVEN BUILT JUMPS!!!!

I wish the locals good luck getting fun trails legalised.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Comments have started well...

"Good To Go

2 HOURS AGO

It is high time all bike riders should have to register their bikes. There could be a barcode system put on handlebars that can be scanned. Riders under say 16 should only have to pay a small amount (say $20 per year) and riders over 16 years should have a TAC amount worked out.
After all, bike riders have accidents like the rest of the users of our roads system.
Maybe there could even be a code reader installed at park gateways so that bike riders can be accounted for in a bid to increase the feeling of responsibility towards using our parks.
As a dog owner, I must register my pet before I walk the streets. I can't see why bike owners should not also be responsible in this way."

All discussion must lead back to registration, even when not talking about riding on the road.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Comments have started well...

"Good To Go

2 HOURS AGO

It is high time all bike riders should have to register their bikes. There could be a barcode system put on handlebars that can be scanned. Riders under say 16 should only have to pay a small amount (say $20 per year) and riders over 16 years should have a TAC amount worked out.
After all, bike riders have accidents like the rest of the users of our roads system.
Maybe there could even be a code reader installed at park gateways so that bike riders can be accounted for in a bid to increase the feeling of responsibility towards using our parks.
As a dog owner, I must register my pet before I walk the streets. I can't see why bike owners should not also be responsible in this way."

All discussion must lead back to registration, even when not talking about riding on the road.
You know, because we're all lycra clad bandits, AKA Mamils or cockroaches on wheels that run red lights and ride two abreast that slow them down from getting to their latte session at the local milk store. :p

Last edited:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
thats bullshit, the rider should have been charged too!
correct me if I am wrong, but they are supposed to ride in single file are they not..

Flow-Rider

Burner
^^^^ that's pretty ugly, like the comments

They've beaten me, roadie is for the trainer now, on the road just aint worth it
That's way too close for comfort and no need for that type of driving no matter how much you dislike someone.

I can ride into the city here almost 50k return on paths with about 5k on road, I've still had some close calls.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
correction duly noted!
its a photo too, nothing to suggest that the pack of lycra clad cyclists rode up next to him from behind, without him knowing and giving required clearance distance..roadies have been known to bait drivers like this just so they can take the moral high ground.
Fact remains: I Hate Road Cyclists!

Minlak

custom titis
Did a brutal 50km today ended up in 39deg heat and had to be rescued by car about 3kms short of the trail head just plain ran out of go and couldn’t get my HR below 155 no matter what. I drank heaps of water and electrolytes but the cramps have started. At least so far just hamstrings which are easy to stretch but waiting on the adductors to decide to have a turn.

A964E674-3BE9-4732-AED8-E14979E516CC.png