Little Things You Hate

Past experience in his industry tells me you need to be good at sucking arse and bad at your work to get ahead. If you're a bit of a sociopath that also helps.

LTIH - I'm in Tokyo station and just wanted a quick snack. I ducked into the bakery and grabbed a few cars heavy indulgences. It was all going so well - apple and custard, sausage, ham and cheese, until...fuck you red bean, fuck you. Who hides that shit inside a little sugar encrusted dough tomb? Fuck you red bean.
Embrace the reddest of the bean !!

I love that shit

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My wife is chinese heritage. They have a red bean dish that you have with ice cream. It is one of the worst things I have ever eaten (and I've eaten some weird shit).
It catches me off guard too often. These forks lure into a feeling of safety - custard, jam, fruit, cream...suddenly I've got a mouth full of octopus cum.

slowmick

38-39"
Went to a Chinese wedding with a traditional banquet at a very flash Chinese restaurant as the reception. Red bean and ice cream for dessert...

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Moon cakes are one of the best bits of Chinese new year. Not a huge fan of red beans when the paste is chunky but taste wise its pretty harmless stuff.

LTIH are the really smelly dried fish.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
When you order wheels and tyres together and the wheels turn up but the tyres don't so now the wheels (and rest of bike) are just sitting there.

Also, when Big Online Retailer sends two separate boxes with the same tracking number.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Another day on Canberra roads, another fuckwit tradie in a ute. Time for a Fly6...

* with all due respect to tradies and ute drivers who are not fuckwits.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Another day on Canberra roads, another fuckwit tradie in a ute. Time for a Fly6...

* with all due respect to tradies and ute drivers who are not fuckwits.
What maketh the tradie? How can you tell? I struggle to notice who is driving over me.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
What maketh the tradie? How can you tell? I struggle to notice who is driving over me.
I followed the little scrote into the TAFE to ask him wtf... So a trainee tradie - with full marks given on the "agro ignorant fucktard" course I think they give there. I was polite, he was an expletive laden fuckwit.

Why do they always end up with sex stuff in those rants? "poofter, wankers, go home and finger yourself". Should i be concerned their minds go there when im standing there in lycra...? Not judging, just not my thing...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I followed the little scrote into the TAFE to ask him wtf... So a trainee tradie - with full marks given on the "agro ignorant fucktard" course I think they give there. I was polite, he was an expletive laden fuckwit.

Why do they always end up with sex stuff in those rants? "poofter, wankers, go home and finger yourself". Should i be concerned their minds go there when im standing there in lycra...? Not judging, just not my thing...
You could wank onto his windscreen? Or maybe fingering yourself on it would leave a more apparent image?

Binaural

Eats Squid
Given his employer's contact details are on his truck, I'd suggest you would get more traction calling them up to let them know how their apprentice is behaving on the roads while driving company property. At a lot of places that will get you a foot up the arse from the boss.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Time for a camera on the bike and email company’s the footage of peope being fuckwits.

Or go learn some boxing or something and start the convo off with a clean left hook.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Usually a waste of time reporting them to the jacks or to their employer, 1 in a 100 might do something and their bosses will be cursing something like, Mamil, cockroach, poofters pricks go get rego, yep I've had it all done before. I've found running a camera that's easy recognisable on the bars or helmet yields a lot less wankers.

Last edited:

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Time for a camera on the bike and email company’s the footage of peope being fuckwits.

Or go learn some boxing or something and start the convo off with a clean left hook.
Yes, I have been looking at the Fly6 today... Their bosses dont generally care though. Its the Police it needs to go to. Who also dont generally care...

I have literally never been in a fight in my life... No intention of starting now!

safreek

When you've agreed to do the shit jobs and fix problems one too many times, and they give you more shit situations to fix that other people have created because you're good at solving problems.

And watch the good jobs you'd been promised given to someone else because they still have problems to be fixed...

Not happy Jan.
You didn't listen, did you. Once the ice starts you raging people will stop asking you to do things, but seriously, how long have you been a servant of the public. When I was serving the public the unwritten law was never show you are capable, once you show you have intelligence you will hardly ever get promoted. Too useful in the field and too much threat to the top. Unfortunately you are fucked, you have shown all your cards

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yes, I have been looking at the Fly6 today... Their bosses dont generally care though. Its the Police it needs to go to. Who also dont generally care...

I have literally never been in a fight in my life... No intention of starting now!
My bosses care. Two blokes have been pressured into quitting over road rage. bad publicity can break a company.

I've done a bit of boxing, but it means I'm actually far less likely to throw the first punch!
Yeah, nothing like getting knocked in the noggin a few times to make you think twice about gettin knocked in the noggin.