Little Things You Hate

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
For retaliation when he was attacked from behind by an unknown attacker of indeterminate size or intent? I don’t like the man but he has a right to defend himself.

Now the people around him that “stacked” on that’s a different story.
Retaliation is not the same as defence. IF Anning had have swung blindly then he could say that he was defending himself from attack. However, he turned, saw a person half his size just standing still and then hit him twice in the head.

You are not allowed to 'retaliate', that is an example of taking the law into your own hands. The legal path would have been to report it to the police. The illegal path is to use violence against some one as punishment. I doubt there is a court in the land that would believe Anning if he said he felt threatened and struck the kid out of self defence, it was very clearly out of anger and revenge.

The kid might be playing a very smart game here. You can be expelled from parliament if you are found guilty of a crime that is punishable by a year of more of imprisonment. The kid cracked the egg on Anning's head and then stood back, motionless and filmed it. If he presses charges and Anning is found guilty, the kid may have trapped him into removing himself from the Senate.

Watch this space.

ashes_mtb

Likes Dirt
Day 1 of a weekend MTB trip and my fork is rooted. Landed a jump at Turner Hill and it makes a clunk like it bottomed out, although was no where near enough force to. Now getting a full 15mm of travel.

Shuttles at Murray Valley should be brilliant fun tomorrow

slowmick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My 85 year old neighbour passed away on Wednesday after years of health problems. Had the most visitors i have ever seen at his place over the last 15 years as they emptied out and divided up the house. Had to find somewhere else to be. :mad:

Flow-Rider

Wheel size expert
My 85 year old neighbour passed away on Wednesday after years of health problems. Had the most visitors i have ever seen at his place over the last 15 years as they emptied out and divided up the house. Had to find somewhere else to be. :mad:
Same thing happened with my Father overseas, bank accounts and house emptied and nobody knows anything.

Haakon

Banned
Same thing happened with my Father overseas, bank accounts and house emptied and nobody knows anything.
Gross.

My aunt was less than gracious after my gran went, but we shut her down hard... She was mostly jealous my partner had a better relationship with my gran than my aunt did.

In short, people are weird and things get complicated.

Flow-Rider

Wheel size expert
Gross.

My aunt was less than gracious after my gran went, but we shut her down hard... She was mostly jealous my partner had a better relationship with my gran than my aunt did.

In short, people are weird and things get complicated.
I know what you exactly mean. :(

pink poodle

Clinically Inane
Kid should've thrown the egg (shoe style) rather than slapped him with it. Love the prominent phone camera as well...is he live streaming the POV of the egg slap? Anning is a premium douche and appears to punch with a custard arm.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Kid should've thrown the egg (shoe style) rather than slapped him with it. Love the prominent phone camera as well...is he live streaming the POV of the egg slap?
We can only hope, as Johnny said up there ^ it's all evidence against him, but tbh he won't even win his seat come next election.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Man
For retaliation when he was attacked from behind by an unknown attacker of indeterminate size or intent? I don’t like the man but he has a right to defend himself.

Now the people around him that “stacked” on that’s a different story.
He's an Actual Goddamn Nazi. He's lucky it was just an egg. Fuck him and his Nazi goons.

Last edited:

bear the bear

Is a real bear
This article and the concept,
Maybe because I don't fall into the claimed demographic, but texting someone before you call them is just plain weird...

Zaf

Gearbox Frother
This article and the concept,
Maybe because I don't fall into the claimed demographic, but texting someone before you call them is just plain weird...
Calling without checking it's okay first is like, really aggressive dude!! Don't go violating the NAP, get permission before you call someone or you're essentially raping them. Do you not realise what year it is?!

(I don't know the emoji, but not serious)

Last edited:

pink poodle

Clinically Inane
It's like visiting unannounced...do you really want to run the risk of knocking on someone's glass back door while they are knocking one off on the lounge?

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Anning clearly was not defending but retaliating against a kid much smaller.
In politics you always find someone that doesnt agree w you.
if you dont like the heat get out of the kitchen you useless rascist.

Haakon

Banned
Elm Beetles... Stripped the trees virtually nude this summer. And can’t park cars under them - the little black specks of the larvae droppings eat into the duco when they get wet and are left on.

Way more corrosive than bird poop. Glad Renault put a lot of clear coat on!!

Freediver

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Kill those river polluting, useless for everything other than aesthetics elms I say. Can't believe there are still dickheads that want Australia to look like Europe.