Little Things You Hate

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Fine. I’ll stop using the term bogan and instead just say “ignorant uneducated violent arsehole”. They’re interchangeable terms anyway.
C'mon man, you're supposed to be a public servant, that's a shit acronym...at least put them in order.

scblack

Leucocholic
Sorry to stacknon but you really should stop using words you have made up your own meaning for to push your own agenda Bogans are not known for being arseholes or violent I fear this has been your experience not because they are “bogans” but because you are you.
Ha! Well said. Little Haakon has many times remarked about his run-ins with "tradies" while wearing his lycra kit. The tradies do not have issue with the lycra kit - they have issues with the toolbag wearing the kit.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Oh really, maybe you need to go through all the posts on this site and delete the highly offensive c word and euphemisms of it or that doesn't suit your agenda today ?
Dude, if a few people think you are being a dick, that is a difference of opinion. If everyone else thinks you're being a dick, then you can be pretty sure that you're being a dick.
Let it go, it was one poor comment you made that you probably regret. Just accept it was wrong.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Oh really, maybe you need to go through all the posts on this site and delete the highly offensive c word and euphemisms of it or that doesn't suit your agenda today ?
I like to think we've got a pretty cool vibe on these forums where we can converse and openly know when someone is just having a laugh. It isn't like Fakebook or Twitter or whatever as there's more accountability and dare I say it; class on here. Sometimes though, we get a little heated and ramble on and hey, thats good to show emotion and put some power behind something. Sometimes it goes a bit south though and we have our team of staff to pull it up and get some people back on track. All we ask is that you see that point and move onto the next cool thing to discuss. ;)
In regards to the footy kicking thing, lets not be like the dumb media and just leave it. Its actually pathetic to me to see the main stories in our media are basically headlines of "Girl kicks footy, men with 1700's mentality talk about using their fake social media accounts" when the headlines should say "Fuck off with your guns and shit attitudes and love each other instead".
I don't ever consider Rotorburn as social media. We were cool and doing this stuff before the internet even existed! If the people on this site all got together for a ride and a BBQ and beers (even the kids) then I reckon we'd all have a merry old time. Try saying the same for the aggressive jerks on most social media platforms.......................

Little things I hate: Coffee jitters!

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
LTIH... Anning's parliamentary expenses, why tf are the taxpayers funding this muppet to fly around the country to spread his hate speech, he has his nose well and truely buried in the trough. This is the 1% we need rid of.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Dude, if a few people think you are being a dick, that is a difference of opinion. If everyone else thinks you're being a dick, then you can be pretty sure that you're being a dick.
Let it go, it was one poor comment you made that you probably regret. Just accept it was wrong.
I like to think we've got a pretty cool vibe on these forums where we can converse and openly know when someone is just having a laugh. It isn't like Fakebook or Twitter or whatever as there's more accountability and dare I say it; class on here. Sometimes though, we get a little heated and ramble on and hey, thats good to show emotion and put some power behind something. Sometimes it goes a bit south though and we have our team of staff to pull it up and get some people back on track. All we ask is that you see that point and move onto the next cool thing to discuss. ;)
In regards to the footy kicking thing, lets not be like the dumb media and just leave it. Its actually pathetic to me to see the main stories in our media are basically headlines of "Girl kicks footy, men with 1700's mentality talk about using their fake social media accounts" when the headlines should say "Fuck off with your guns and shit attitudes and love each other instead".
I don't ever consider Rotorburn as social media. We were cool and doing this stuff before the internet even existed! If the people on this site all got together for a ride and a BBQ and beers (even the kids) then I reckon we'd all have a merry old time. Try saying the same for the aggressive jerks on most social media platforms.......................

Little things I hate: Coffee jitters!
I've never really had anything bad to say about any member on here except for chops up until now, if you go back to any of my posts with dale I doubt you'll find many that are a positive interaction from his behalf since that day I started on this site and that says something in itself and I've done the right thing many times. If the mods had asked me not to use that terminology or words on this site or just deleted the post I would have not reacted towards them the way I did.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
That is exactly what I did. The other mods can see the original posts and what I said to everyone whose posts I edited.

Time to go back to work and leave it alone.

As for your opinion of me and mine of you that is fine. We are adults and capable of independent thought. Anyone who posts derogatory or degrading comments even if they are repeating something someone else said will get the same treatment. Agree or disagree I dont care.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, so backing up what Dale and Dozer said, we're going to end this line of discussion with my post.

If we're going to talk about that pic, it's going to be about sport, athletics, etc. We are not going to discuss sex and/or social values anymore, nor have shots at any other member of the forum. Thanks a lot.

So, LTIH - Elections and what they do to the tiny little bit of media that I consume.

Vote dick 'n balls. You know it makes sense.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Left work early to sort some motherfucking Centrelink bank PoA crap for my parents to be greeted with this:

Fuckitty fuck.