Little Things You Hate

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Fark...that doesn't look like it tickles.

That's why I always take my wedding ring off before jumping on the mtb.

Good luck with the rehab, ribs suck as well but they should be fine by the time the splint comes of the finger.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Good luck with the rehab, ribs suck as well but they should be fine by the time the splint comes of the finger.
This... plus electrical trade and working around moving machinery meant that I had mine off more often then not, so a couple of years back I got this done.

moorey

call me Mia

Yeah, I actually stopped wearing mine about a week after the wedding. Saw some nasty bike-related ring injuries.

Jpez

Down on the left!
That’s pretty shit Moorey. I hope you propped Felix up on a cushion when he drove you to the hospital.
Heal up soon.

slowmick

38-39"
All back in place with happy pills for the pain @moorey? Where did you have your little lie down? What popped it out?
At least it isn't the rude finger. Heal up quick.

moorey

call me Mia
All back in place with happy pills for the pain @moorey? Where did you have your little lie down? What popped it out?
At least it isn't the rude finger. Heal up quick.
Just local Buninyong loop. Took it for granted, not concentrating.
Just popped 2 endone (not a fan, but will need them for tonight), and feeling giddy as a schoolgirl.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Right handed...but yes, manual. Doctors orders not to drive for at least a couple of days.
I suppose, a big leap, you could ride a 1x and forget about any dropper posts or anything that might tempt a left handed push. Sorted.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk