Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A LTIH because the ongoing trend towards authoritarian regimes is scary. But this one is interesting. A sovereign state feeling threatened is usually a sign its a shit regime, and I think its safe to say Thailand under its new King has gone to shit on that front.

^ Hipsters, no wonder you're excited.

I thought this was interesting:

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
What a joke. Borce pleads guilty to killing his wife, gets 9 years jail, will probably be out in 6. Fuck me, he shouldn’t see freedom ever again...or am I missing something?
Come on, mate. He only killed his wife. Not like he did something really despicable, like kill a man.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
The light in my fridge blew yesterday, and it must have taken something else with it, because now the fridge thinks it's open all the time and is beeping constantly.

CONSTANTLY.

slowmick

38-39"
Pulled my 2016 Giant Glory out of the garage after 3 years of no use. Pumped up the tyres and took it spin up the drive way. On the way back pulled on the brakes and they worked very well, actually they are still hard at it in the garage now 4 hours later. Gotta love 2015 build SRAM Guide R brakes....:rolleyes:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pulled my 2016 Giant Glory out of the garage after 3 years of no use. Pumped up the tyres and took it spin up the drive way. On the way back pulled on the brakes and they worked very well, actually they are still hard at it in the garage now 4 hours later. Gotta love 2015 build SRAM Guide R brakes....:rolleyes:
Sounds like user error. They're probably on backwards.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Just pop the bleed screw to release the excess pressure. It’s a design feature.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wow! That's some steep prices! Chile does have a strong economy and we are birdering on being a banana republic. What's the plans for south America?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
They replaced the fence last week while he was away without letting him know, then presented him with a $1500 bill!! He told them to get fucked thankfully. And they took four inches of his land...

Council never informed FIL or other neighbour of the build until it started, no opportunity to object. Fucking insane...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A work collegue was telling us a story about putting quick-set concrete down drain pipes the other day. Can't put a finger on what's got me thinking about that all of a sudden... Cough cough
Expansion foam is something I hear good things about when you need to fill a space quickly.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Old copper 2c coin with a 3mm hole drilled in it. Solder it into a section of 20mm copper at an expanded joint. Will pressure up the system fine, but damned if they will ever find why they only get a trickle at the taps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats next level evil