Little Things You Hate

safreek

LTIH: those fucken ticks. Just been ill for a week, balls and spout turned black and swelled up to monstrous proportions. Doctor said it was some sort of infection or lymphatic leak, antibiotics proscribed, things went down a bit. Still, I was a bit suspicious. Did a bit of searching and low and behold found a tiny paralysis tick, barely noticeable. Removed the bastard with a fair bit of pain, 3 days later life was good. FUCK YOU TICKS

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH: those fucken ticks. Just been ill for a week, balls and spout turned black and swelled up to monstrous proportions. Doctor said it was some sort of infection or lymphatic leak, antibiotics proscribed, things went down a bit. Still, I was a bit suspicious. Did a bit of searching and low and behold found a tiny paralysis tick, barely noticeable. Removed the bastard with a fair bit of pain, 3 days later life was good. FUCK YOU TICKS
Extreme way to enlarge things! Hope you gave Bert a good check over as well?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yahhhhh, my consolidences to your landing gear. I don't want ask exactly where is was for the fear of knowing.

Get well soon. Ticks are utterly evil little cnuts.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

safreek

Extreme way to enlarge things! Hope you gave Bert a good check over as well?
Yeah, I did. He had a couple of bush ticks on him, lucky bastard.
I don't know if this anti tick shit I give him actually does anything. Seems to cost a lot for no benefit.
After the week of paralysis tick sickness I have learned a lesson, don't trust doctors. Nar not really.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Wonder how much they paid to get it theough council
Nothing I’d say - the council knows where the money comes from so it’s not going to say no to another giant tasteless monstrosity for Chinese money. My Waverely has never been a particularly nice suburb but at least it was just boring. Now it’s just grotesque...

Such horrible buildings. Fake mansions made of matchsticks and fibro. This one even had fake chimneys we can see are made of staple pine with rendered chiprock. How fucked in the head do you need to be to think that’s a good idea...?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
6 bedroom fake Tudor monstrosity being built next to FILs place. Neighbours on the other side are looking at suing the council for 200k loss of value, might have to join them in that.

Good luck proving that in the current market.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
They replaced the fence last week while he was away without letting him know, then presented him with a $1500 bill!! He told them to get fucked thankfully. And they took four inches of his land...

Council never informed FIL or other neighbour of the build until it started, no opportunity to object. Fucking insane...
Get them to give his land back. It will be at their expense.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nothing I’d say - the council knows where the money comes from so it’s not going to say no to another giant tasteless monstrosity for Chinese money. My Waverely has never been a particularly nice suburb but at least it was just boring. Now it’s just grotesque...

Such horrible buildings. Fake mansions made of matchsticks and fibro. This one even had fake chimneys we can see are made of staple pine with rendered chiprock. How fucked in the head do you need to be to think that’s a good idea...?
Can you scam an invite to the housewarming, interior should be a treat

foxpuppet

Eats Squid

LTIH Fake Chimneys that serve no purpose

LTIH when people say Chiprock instead of Gyprock. If it’s being rendered it actually going to be Blue board or similar product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haakon

Keeps on digging
LTIH Fake Chimneys that serve no purpose

LTIH when people say Chiprock instead of Gyprock. If it’s being rendered it actually going to be Blue board or similar product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I meant gyprock... I blame autocorrect. Or perhaps my brain combined it with chipboard for some reason... Either way, it’s a shitty building.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They replaced the fence last week while he was away without letting him know, then presented him with a $1500 bill!! He told them to get fucked thankfully. And they took four inches of his land...

Council never informed FIL or other neighbour of the build until it started, no opportunity to object. Fucking insane...
I had developers next door knock over the fence during demo then had the nerve to ask for half.. They got 1/2 of fk all and I hassled them for the whole build about every minor breach of the local by laws (noise, dust, etc)..

Not sure if you know much about town planning but if somone wants to build one dwelling on a block and it meets resode requirements and local overlays, no matter how fugly it is, neighbours don’t get to object. They only need a building permit which does not require public notice. If they build outside of the rescode standards they then have to get a planning permit as well which gives your FIL a say..
Your FIL or the neighbours didn’t give them dispensation allowing them to build outside of rescode yeah?
If the council stuffed up and allowed overloooking, setbacks etc that breaches rescode you can take that further to vcat.
And also the other neighbour has absolutely fk all chance of getting compensation unless the building clearly breaches the council planning policies or is illegal in some way. Even then they would most likely force the new build to comply rather than compensate $200k..