Little Things You Hate

Haakon

veni, vidi, volanti
I find wiper blades lose that new soft perfect wipe fairly quickly.
(say, within 12 months)
I have a theory that it is related to UV exposure.
Over the years they have become pretty fancy & expensive... But I must admit the one piece flex blade style ones do a very good job!

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
I tend to spend the dollars and get good ones, the cheapie ones end up being more expensive in the long run.

I've been using Valeo flat blades for years, best I've found. wiperblades.co.uk is your friend if you have a euro car.

Cardy George

Is not in gaol
I tend to spend the dollars and get good ones, the cheapie ones end up being more expensive in the long run.

I've been using Valeo flat blades for years, best I've found. wiperblades.co.uk is your friend if you have a euro car.
What about a Colorado? Not paying a Holden Dealer for wipers :mad:

Haakon

veni, vidi, volanti
That’s the rebadged Daewoo compensation device thing right? People getting sucked into buying those piles dents my otherwise rosey outlook on humanity...

Just hit eBay and search for Bosch aerotwin or trico flat blades. Its a common pos in oz so eBay will front some decent options.

Cardy George

Is not in gaol
That’s the rebadged Daewoo compensation device thing right? People getting sucked into buying those piles dents my otherwise rosey outlook on humanity...

Just hit eBay and search for Bosch aerotwin or trico flat blades. Its a common pos in oz so eBay will front some decent options.
Sorry, I’m thinking captiva. Colorado is the rebadged Isuzu compensation device... Same result.
Rough day at the desk?

Haakon

veni, vidi, volanti

Cardy George

Is not in gaol
Are they worth it though? They're more expensive than the GM blades.