Little Things You Hate

fatboyonabike

Eats Squid
That Folau dickhead has had his GoFundMe page cancelled and the money returned to the dopey moron's who donated to it. I'm glad it ran for as long as it did and glad this stuff is still in the press as it shows a small glimpse of just how fucking stupid a person driven by religion can be. I'm very glad to see some common sense shown though and this miserable twit getting shut down, what an outspoken hate-filled jerk.
couldn't have said it better my self, should have posted in LTIL!

Jpez

Is bad
That Folau dickhead has had his GoFundMe page cancelled and the money returned to the dopey moron's who donated to it. I'm glad it ran for as long as it did and glad this stuff is still in the press as it shows a small glimpse of just how fucking stupid a person driven by religion can be. I'm very glad to see some common sense shown though and this miserable twit getting shut down, what an outspoken hate-filled jerk.
Thats really good news. Unfortunately this world is full of religious fundamentalists and zealots even if they don’t rock a beard and Shout Allah Akbar
Just look at America, the fucking place is full of them.
I don’t think anyone that hasn’t already seen the stupidity in all this will have their eyes opened because of this nutter being shut down.

There was a story in the Good Weekend about that activist Priest in Gosford that puts up controversial (to religious folk anyway) signs outside his parish.
His first sign was "dear Cristians. Some PPL are gay. Get over it. Love God." Written after meeting a family that were concerned he'd be judgemental giving last rights to a dying gay member of their family.

Reminded me that not all religious folk are like this Folau wanker.

Flow-Rider

Wheel size expert
Did you see what his net worth is though ? The whole Gofund me thing is a joke, he's just your typical wealthy scab.

Tubbsy

quadragenarian
Staff member
That's what gets me too. Isn't willing to use his own money to fund his own fight. And it was never about the money.... yeah fucking right it wasn't.
Yes, a fight he has chosen to fight:

Here in his own words:

"After we’d all talked, I told Raelene if she felt the situation had become untenable – that I was hurting Rugby Australia, its sponsors and the Australian rugby community to such a degree that things couldn’t be worked through – I would walk away from my contract, immediately.

I feel I need to explain this part in more detail because at no stage over the past two weeks have I wanted that to happen.

There have been things written about me angling to get a release from my Rugby Australia deal to pursue an NRL contract. That simply isn’t true. There have been rugby offers from the UK, Europe and Japan that are way above anything I could earn in Australia.

This is not about money or bargaining power or contracts. It’s about what I believe in and never compromising that, because my faith is far more important to me than my career and always will be."

Tubbsy

quadragenarian
Staff member
The church has form for asking for money and not using their own. no surprises there.
I tend to think he's been talked into this. If I'm not wrong he's part of one of those money-focused churches where people give a percentage of their salary as a tithe.

No doubt they'd be keen to keep receiving his contribution.

Jpez

Is bad
I tend to think he's been talked into this. If I'm not wrong he's part of one of those money-focused churches where people give a percentage of their salary as a tithe.

No doubt they'd be keen to keep receiving his contribution.
Maybe, by his father and fellow parishioners but he has that narcissistic man on a righteous mission look to me.
Its mindblowing how much money is given to those scam churches. Hi father lives in a $2mil mansion apparently. Just a humble servant of god. yeah right....

Tubbsy

quadragenarian
Staff member
Well yeah, you would think that these people would just leave the judgment of others to god, and set about doing good things themselves.

But no.

Binaural

Eats Squid
Maybe, by his father and fellow parishioners but he has that narcissistic man on a righteous mission look to me.
Its mindblowing how much money is given to those scam churches. Hi father lives in a $2mil mansion apparently. Just a humble servant of god. yeah right....
The prosperity gospel people and their fellow travellers are really a blight on the earth. There are some truly scummy individuals out there pretending to be moral exemplars.

Flow-Rider

Wheel size expert
They're money making cults and always have been, the more money you bring to them the more important you are to the group.

Jpez

Is bad
The prosperity gospel people and their fellow travellers are really a blight on the earth. There are some truly scummy individuals out there pretending to be moral exemplars.

Watching that really does confirm my notion we really are all doomed as the human race.
True Pickard facepalm moment.

pink poodle

Clinically Inane
I get undressed and crawl into bed...I get it all nice and warm and cosy...lay back for a bit of late night shit posting on the world's greatest shit posting forum...oh man I need to get out and go to the toilet??? In this cold weather??? Shit!!!

Norco Maniac

Grooms mobile dogs
There was a story in the Good Weekend about that activist Priest in Gosford that puts up controversial (to religious folk anyway) signs outside his parish.
His first sign was "dear Cristians. Some PPL are gay. Get over it. Love God." Written after meeting a family that were concerned he'd be judgemental giving last rights to a dying gay member of their family.

Reminded me that not all religious folk are like this Folau wanker.
Fr Rod is awesome (I'm not religious at all, for very good reasons) but I do follow his Anglican Parish of Gosford F B page. We need more like him rather than Morriscum and his happy clapper paedophile ring churches. Don't even get me started on the Catholics....