Little Things You Hate

Haakon

veni, vidi, volanti
Pretty sure I can’t blame bike helmets for the developing bald patch... Nearly time to go the chrome dome...

pink poodle

Our man in Japan
Getting home from work and hearing the distinct sound of water moving through a pipe without any taps being open.....
On a Friday too. I had a call recently (before all the rain) from my agents - 4:30ish on a Friday advising there was a massive amount of water filling the yard. Not much to be done with that kind of notice that wasn't going to need a 3rd kidney! I did a quick inspection and was confident the issue was from the water corporation's side of the metre. A week later they confirmed this. Have you worked out what's going on?

Actually don't answer that until we set up a sweep. I'm taking hot water system for $3.

Pretty sure I can’t blame bike helmets for the developing bald patch... Nearly time to go the chrome dome...
Its definitely the helmet. That or the wanking are the only 2 factors I can identify with a >95% statistical accuracy.

pink poodle

Our man in Japan
Hardly! I shaved my side burns off years ago and now when I have considered growing them back I look silly...plus I'd totally let that wife cover the dues. Why is the husband pointing at the pig??? No thankyou my good man, that isn't the type of pork I was intending...

Boom King

Wheel size expert
On a Friday too. I had a call recently (before all the rain) from my agents - 4:30ish on a Friday advising there was a massive amount of water filling the yard. Not much to be done with that kind of notice that wasn't going to need a 3rd kidney! I did a quick inspection and was confident the issue was from the water corporation's side of the metre. A week later they confirmed this. Have you worked out what's going on?

Actually don't answer that until we set up a sweep. I'm taking hot water system for $3.
Perforated 1/2" copper pipe underground. Wrapped it with SOS tape so we have water overnight. Will get some pex pipe and press fit couplings tomorrow.