Little Things You Hate

Mr Crudley

Eats Squid
This disturbs me:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-28/boeing-s-737-max-software-outsourced-to-9-an-hour-engineers

It's also close to my profession too these days, save money at the cost of engineering rigor.

Goes against every bone in my body...
Great write up. Seen this first hand for almost 10 years now.

I was the acceptance tester thorn in the outsourced side of a few HCL contractors in my previous role.

Now on the end of the line of substandard outsourced code that creates new and interesting defects in products I support now. Oh well......

I wonder 'If it isn't Boeing then I'm not going' still applies in the brave new world.

beeb

Likes Dirt
Santa Cruz's colour scheme department. They just keep getting worse! Red and black head tube badges don't colour match with the frames, seemingly random colours are dumped on frames together, new seat tube VPP logo is massive and ugly. These "we bought all the unwanted sample pots" colours are killing my fanboi bike-boner!

pink poodle

Clinically Inane
Santa Cruz's colour scheme department. They just keep getting worse! Red and black head tube badges don't colour match with the frames, seemingly random colours are dumped on frames together, new seat tube VPP logo is massive and ugly. These "we bought all the unwanted sample pots" colours are killing my fanboi bike-boner!
Lucky intense use the vpp and have better colour schemes.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Eggplant.... what’s not to love?

Glad we pulled the trigger on the sage Roubion for the wife. The new colour is meh and the price has gone up.

The Juliana Maverick though... that’s a hot machine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk