Little Things You Hate

As a new home owner aren't you meant to be at home crying about all the avocado, craft beer, and cafe coffee you're missing out on? Looking back fondly at the glory days on your instagram account while sipping from a cup of Woolworth's select instant?

There's never been a better time to borrow! Interests rates are at record low levels.
think I would prefer higher interest rates with a side serving of employment

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
As a new home owner aren't you meant to be at home crying about all the avocado, craft beer, and cafe coffee you're missing out on? Looking back fondly at the glory days on your instagram account while sipping from a cup of Woolworth's select instant?

There's never been a better time to borrow! Interests rates are at record low levels.
My priorities go mortgage, dog, bike, coffee. In that order. Sacrifices have been made, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Vale Stephen Walker
Just found out The Ghost died yesterday. His radio show introduced me to songs,bands and even genres that I otherwise would not have heard of. His musical knowledge was just amazing, second to none. Dig you always.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
LTIH: unanswered "What If" questions. Particularly those centred around one specific person, who you found out has just been transferred back to their hometown. I'm a people person, but I don't need or make many true friends. When I do it's because they're significant to me, and this friendship was just starting to fully develop.

Spent my entire adult life chasing opportunities, trying different things, going on adventures so I wouldn't have lingering what ifs, and these fuckers are huge.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH: unanswered "What If" questions. Particularly those centred around one specific person, who you found out has just been transferred back to their hometown. I'm a people person, but I don't need or make many true friends. When I do it's because they're significant to me, and this friendship was just starting to fully develop.

Spent my entire adult life chasing opportunities, trying different things, going on adventures so I wouldn't have lingering what ifs, and these fuckers are huge.
Its better this way. Your wife is less likely to find out.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
This is very true. Whilst I had no plans of committing those kind of family-destroying shenanigans, that decision had other what ifs attached too
Yeah those what ifs can eat you alive... Look after yourself! You end up feeling loss whichever way you go. Don’t ask me how I know this...

My big what if currently is a house I saw for sale in Hobart I didn’t think was possible but the time my idiot brain caught up that it was not only possible but the perfect opportunity to finally have a home I’d love in a place I love it was sold.

Sold super fast “for cash” so at least I can console myself I probably would have been outbid anyway, but this one still hurts....

Last edited:

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
LTIH: this persistent dry cough. We didn't get much sleep last night due to all the coughing waking each other up.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Better this way dude, trust me.
For sure. Just have to get thru the next few weeks until she goes. And maybe the couple weeks after.

Biggest problem I have with it today is all I'm doing at work is folding up presentation folders. There's zero brain power involved, but I have to watch what I'm doing so I can't distract myself with reading shit on the internet.

LTIH: this persistent dry cough. We didn't get much sleep last night due to all the coughing waking each other up.
I've got one of those too! o_O

link1896

Mr Greenfield
For sure. Just have to get thru the next few weeks until she goes. And maybe the couple weeks after.

Biggest problem I have with it today is all I'm doing at work is folding up presentation folders. There's zero brain power involved, but I have to watch what I'm doing so I can't distract myself with reading shit on the internet.

I've got one of those too! o_O
Best of luck. Buy some bike shit. Easier to explain and less costly. Hell XTR for the milk bar bike is justified right now

droenn

Fat Man's XC President

I had one of these situations last year.... all because of a decision you made years ago in your 20s - and then you see them again years later. It weirdly consumes you for a couple of weeks, but then passes. Your brain really makes you focus on how you felt back then which doesn't translate to 10-15 years of life experiences that cannot possibly align with that "what if". So illogical and frustrating - especially when I'm stoked to be with who I am.

Best of luck. Buy some bike shit. Easier to explain and less costly. Hell XTR for the milk bar bike is justified right now
hell yeah!