Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Woo! Another tradies one :)

Wheel alignment done on the Reno, chain smoking guy must have taken it around the block. Car is parked with all the windows open for the day now...

Jpez

Down on the left!
I reckon just the sight of Haakon brings out the Neanderthal in people. I bet you the wheel “tradie”wasn’t even a smoker.
Just took one look at Haakon and thought I’m gonna mess with this guy!
Same on the road. Usually well behaved “tradies” are driven to piss him off.

Just too much fun to be had!

#neanderthals
#fkntradies

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Hmm, maybe he didn’t actually smoke in it - the smell had a distinct tinge of grease and unwashed human as well. Cleaned seat and touch points, hopefully that will sort it.

Gross.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Hey Moorey, I know a really good medicine that is all natural, made from flowers and erbs and spices
I will post up a picture, doctor says if you can stomach a cupful with your favourite softdrink to sweeten it up, pain will go away no worries.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
^yep. Slow release stuff can work nicely without making you al loopy like the hard stuff.
I tore the my meniscus in my right knee 6 days before hiking the Inca Trail back in April, had to get some ibuprofen from some dodgy chemist in Chile, he recommended two every morning after breakfast....600mG each tablet!..still have a few left ;)
did the 42km walk through the Andes with a knee brace , some goood drugs and copious amounts of coca leaves!
only found out it was a torn meniscus yesterday, as after 7 weeks it still has not repaired its self
the stuff works well with alcohol, but it strips your guts out

Last edited:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
all these non steroidal anti inflammatories will fuck up your gut health if over used. Only ever take on a full stomach, find a good probiotic or kefir milk to counteract

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yeah can’t say I’m a fan... Really needed to be at work, playing catch up next week is going to suck.
It'll probably be a beautiful sunny winter's day when you get back too. ;)

(Get well soon too btw...)