Little Things You Hate

Asininedrivel

Likes Dirt
I do know he is very finicky about his bike setup, and hasn't been able to find any happiness on the Merida.
I could use that as a segue to say something rude about Meridas, but that would be unkind. Like laughing at an ugly puppy.

Seriously though wtf happened? I read something somewhere that he cracked the sads halfway through the stage, had no injuries or discomfort and his team is now confused and angsty.

rockmoose

Likes Dirt
He has been having arguments with the mechanics, and the bosses for some time, because they simply can't get a good setup for him. He loved the BMC bikes and setup. They managed to build him a slick bit of kit.

Of course, he is also a fragile soul. Probably barracks for Port Adelaide, so an acquired brain injury cannot be ruled out.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Haakon

veni, vidi, volanti
Day 4 of the flu and feeling like death. Been coughing for 3 days straight and everything hurts...

Pretty sure I know which fucker came to work sick and infected me...

pink poodle

Clinically Inane
Day 4 of the flu and feeling like death. Been coughing for 3 days straight and everything hurts...

Pretty sure I know which fucker came to work sick and infected me...
You gotta stop putting the toilet brush in your mouth...it's gonna spread all sorts of ailments. If you are going to persist, at least give it a rinse off first!