Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Warning said turn off engine and check coolant. Last night when that came on the trmp guage qas maybe 1/3 of the way between its normal position and the red line.

The worksheet says perform recall notice xyz, replace heater element and test plan ok. I'm guessing they didnt clamp a hose but i have no real knowledge. Their rep. Called today and i asked if i could use Audi parramatta as its mich closer most days, gave me one nunber which hung up after one ring. Websites number went through to service where it rung out.
Do you have any more info on what was done? Does heater element mean the heater core in under the dash? If so have a look around the firewall where heater hoses connect - European stuff tends to use plastic snap on connectors that are easy to break, especially if they’re old... There are not likely any hose clamps, it will be bespoke over engineered connector assemblies with o rings :)

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Not quite as bad as tubbsy.

van was serviced around 3 weeks ago. Pulled up at a job last week, had to move about 30 min later for a longer truck to back in and noticed a fresh puddle of oil about 5cm in diameter.
Have a look under and can see fresh oil dripping from the sump plug.
Took it back this arvo, service tech says it was loose and did it up correctly. Tells me no oil had been lost. Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
So I've read that Allan Joyce makes at 23.9M, 275X the average fulltime wage. Sadly it's made me realise I don't even make the average wage....

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
So I've read that Allan Joyce makes at 23.9M, 275X the average fulltime wage.
Largely thanks to sacking the majority of the aircraft maintenance staff and sending the work overseas. Actually they claimed the work was being sent interstate from Melbs to QLD, then backflipped and claimed there wasn't sufficient capacity up north once everyone had been sacked.

Also didn't help they wouldn't allow staff retirement for several years to bloat the figures, and "accidentally" misquoted several tender applications by "accidentally" including multiple quantities of parts in the $10k -$100k range for units that only have a quantity of one installed.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Largely thanks to sacking the majority of the aircraft maintenance staff and sending the work overseas. Actually they claimed the work was being sent interstate from Melbs to QLD, then backflipped and claimed there wasn't sufficient capacity up north once everyone had been sacked.

Also didn't help they wouldn't allow staff retirement for several years to bloat the figures, and "accidentally" misquoted several tender applications by "accidentally" including multiple quantities of parts in the $10k -$100k range for units that only have a quantity of one installed.
Gotta make the bonus somehow!

Flow-Rider

Burner

Unfortunately they might restructure with foreign contract workers.