Little Things You Hate

“Thanks so much for your application and excellent interview, we regret to inform you there was a more qualified candidate”

Fucking hate job interviews, organised humiliation.
Feel your pain, though I reckon that comes second to

"Thank you for your application and excellent interview however we regret to inform you that an internal candidate applied at the last moment and we are required to offer them the role"

I don't even apply anymore.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I once got a thanks for applying you seem well aligned with this position, but we found our candidate before the closing date...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Job hunting is a job in itself. Rejection helps you gain more experience in interviews which helps you to win one in the end.

It is a number game, the more you do then more chance something will pop up.

moorey

call me Mia
The need to try to give every niche riding style a new name.
I get it, #flowduro Is for Enduro riders (Mountain bikers) who like cross country descents, and cross country riders Mountain bikers) who don’t like to climb in a race...
I can see the merit in this type of event, but for fuck’s sake, don’t try to make it something for marketers will tell us we need a specific bike for now.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The need to try to give every niche riding style a new name.
I get it, #flowduro Is for Enduro riders (Mountain bikers) who like cross country descents, and cross country riders Mountain bikers) who don’t like to climb in a race...
LTIH, After agreeing to do this race with some mates, finding out they have skipped the best flow descent in the place!