Little Things You Hate

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Maybe not such a little thing, on review of the photo, but......

Rocking up to ED, presenting with a swollen, blue foot, with no feeling, and pins and needles in the injured leg, then having at least 3 people come in after me and all being triaged ahead of me, despite presenting with obviously self induced type 2 diabetes symptoms......

The two directly in front are seperate patients. 2 people, 4 seats used. Woman in wheelchair with bag full of coke and chip packets hanging from the drip rack, just in case she was in risk of starving to death.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Rocking up to ED, presenting with a swollen, blue foot, with no feeling, and pins and needles in the injured leg, then having at least 3 people come in after me and all being triaged ahead of me, despite presenting with obviously self induced type 2 diabetes symptoms......

The two directly in front are seperate patients. 2 people, 4 seats used. Woman in wheelchair with bag full of coke and chip packets hanging from the drip rack, just in case she was in risk of starving to death.
I'm perplexed by the way the guest directly in front of you has chosen to sit...

stirk

Burner

Like the regulars at a restaurant getting the best table.

Flow-Rider

Burner
LTIH = ebikes and how good they looked chugging up the hills at Ourimbah
The people that need to be on them refuse to, I came across an old bloke with a limp when he was walking while out on a ride and he queried me about bike sizes as he might take up cycling after 30 odd years of running due to his bad knee. I recommend an e-bike and he said what was the point, it will be the bike doing the work and not me.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
getting stiffed by overseas sellers
was quoted a price for shipping for frame and fork, but seller now ready to post and boxed up weight has nearly doubled..does this mean postage will likely double too. :mad:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Another weekend passed by without getting a ride in. Fml.

Mr’s ultra enjoyed the sydgong ride though. So that’s nice I suppose.