Little Things You Hate

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
LTIH
dropping cash on frame and forks to a seller in the UK, but the tracking number provided doesn't work on international items..
Where the fcuk is my stuff?.
#chewingnails

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
LTIH
dropping cash on frame and forks to a seller in the UK, but the tracking number provided doesn't work on international items..
Where the fcuk is my stuff?.
#chewingnails
Have you tried sticking your number in 17track?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
LTIH.
Choice paralysis.
Maydena Gravity Enduro National champs coming up this weekend.
Can’t take the Tranny..not back from repairers in time.
Rune is just a frame currently, and I don’t think I’m fit enough to pedal it up at the moment anyway.
Spitty is 27.5, and in all reality, the right choice.
But planning to take the Five...I think. Always so much fun to ride, though not a capable as the Spitty. It’s done the TransNZ (actually, both have) and given me my only ever podium at an Enduro.
On the plus side, less pivots to destroy in the inevitable mud fest and good clearance.
Both will be fun, neither will improve my usual upper bottom half placing, I’m just there to check out the tracks and have a fun week.
Choice paralysis is an absolute first world problem...but the struggle is real.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
LTIH.
Choice paralysis.
Maydena Gravity Enduro National champs coming up this weekend.
Can’t take the Tranny..not back from repairers in time.
Rune is just a frame currently, and I don’t think I’m fit enough to pedal it up at the moment anyway.
Spitty is 27.5, and in all reality, the right choice.
But planning to take the Five...I think. Always so much fun to ride, though not a capable as the Spitty. It’s done the TransNZ (actually, both have) and given me my only ever podium at an Enduro.
On the plus side, less pivots to destroy in the inevitable mud fest and good clearance.
Both will be fun, neither will improve my usual upper bottom half placing, I’m just there to check out the tracks and have a fun week.
Choice paralysis is an absolute first world problem...but the struggle is real.
View attachment 357329
Red’s faster. Go spitty

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Woolworths self checkout. Doesnt recognize half the items so its slow. Wieght chevk every ine so its painful to pack bags well. Wont let you proceed to get cash out as a second transaction until you move your bags.

Basic principal of user design is to make the right was the easy way. This POS system is offensively bad and makes the easy way to steal stuff istead.