Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
tradies who don't call when they're running late. Scheduled for 1, call the number I had which was their supervisor at 2, get a call back at 3 as I had left to pick up kid from school already. still not here. I don't mind you not being late, just send me a message if times change.
fuckn...

Never mind.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
unfortunately this is the wave of new school tradies that couldn't give a shit about anybody but themselves..
back when I did domestic service calls, punctuality was the biggest 'make or break' factor for success in the industry, sadly those days are gone.
Its not just tradies, its rife across society these days... Drive me insane in the public service as well - it take 10 seconds to punch out an email/text to say you're running late....

Haakon

Keeps on digging
tradies who don't call when they're running late. Scheduled for 1, call the number I had which was their supervisor at 2, get a call back at 3 as I had left to pick up kid from school already. still not here. I don't mind you not being late, just send me a message if times change.
Its genuinely disturbing that the google gods knew enough to pop this up in my YouTube suggested list....

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
(Customer rings up looking for a truck part)

Rattle off all the usual introduction and basic info gathering and get down to business:

So, What part do you need?

The plug for the engine.

No worries, which plug do you need?

Oh, I don't know. The mechanic (hubby) didn't tell me... Is there more than one?

Yes there is. Do you know what it's going into?

I don't know he didn't tell me.

Can you get a picture of where it goes into so I can work out what I'm looking for?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Fucken tradies
sounds more like the work of some clueless office jockey who thinks he's a tradie, doesn't even have the spine to ring the parts place himself for fear of being made to sound a fucking idiot AGAIN, but instead outsources it the Mrs to do his dirty work!

stirk

Burner
My feels are hating on all the e-bike food couriers clogging Sydney's CBD footpaths, the muppets should stick to the motorways and tunnels.