Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Being ripped off. Freight forwarder in Germany over weighs the package, demands megabucks extra. Over a barrel... Fuckers.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Oh yes, I'm feeling sorry for the people much closer to the cause of all this. While it's a little annoying or inconvenient here, I'm sure it's nothing compared to being in the hot zone.

This was the sun here about 6pm. It was intense red/pink fluoro kind of colour through the clouds...just dull and blah in the photo.
Had over a month of this in Tas last summer

moorey

call me Mia
These things. Every second car has them...pretty much just for looks....because everyone else has them...and I believe they aren’t legal anyway.

Jpez

Down on the left!
That brings me onto 4wheel drives.
absolutely spotless scratch free 4wd Utes absolutely dripping with 4wd gear like a fucking Xmas tree.
shit hanging off it everywhere. And you know it’s never seen dirt.
around here in Altona nth they have become the new SS Ute.

full disclosure. I drive a two wheel drive 4wd as a work Ute. It doesn’t have a bull bar or shade sales, bright red unscratched skid pans, Mooreys testicles or shovels or hunting lights. It’s a work truck and it’s scratched up and dirty.

blah...

moorey

call me Mia
That brings me onto 4wheel drives.
absolutely spotless scratch free 4wd Utes absolutely dripping with 4wd gear like a fucking Xmas tree.
shit hanging off it everywhere. And you know it’s never seen dirt.
around here in Altona nth they have become the new SS Ute.

full disclosure. I drive a two wheel drive 4wd as a work Ute. It doesn’t have a bull bar or shade sales, bright red unscratched skid pans, Mooreys testicles or shovels or hunting lights. It’s a work truck and it’s scratched up and dirty.

blah...
You mean like Mitchy, who used to be on here? The biggest Canberra townie of all time. This is his current vehicle. Doesn’t even ride anymore.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah sorta. That looks ridiculous but I’m talking more baubles. Like the walked into the 4wd shop and said I’ll take one of everything.
I think Mitchy did...but it was a faux X faux store instead.

But I know what you mean. I live on a bush block, spend a lot of time off-road collecting wood and shuttling rutted tracks....and have a plain vanilla old navara that doesn’t have or need winch, snorkel, lockers, lift kit, hi-lift jacks, UHF arial/sand flags, mud tyres, dual battery, awning, light bars/spotties...
That’s more of a @Hipstar thing.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I dont have a light bar, hi lift Jill, UHF, sand flag, muddies and the winch is only fitted when we go lots west or lots north. I use the rest regularly. #2 used the winch on his 80 to clear a large tree off the main track yesterday.

Neither have been washed this year...

So people are using lifting hooks as trailer shackles? Or is it the high lift hitch?