Little Things You Hate

safreek

Having a bloke from a couple of streets away bring me the empty BikeDiscount.de box he found on the footpath outside his house....

A couple of hours walking the dogs around the area yielded one part (the cheapest one...), but that’s still a couple of hundred bucks out the window.
Probably the porch pirate coming to case your place properly, online bike parts buyers normally have lots of good shit . Sleep well :D

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Probably the porch pirate coming to case your place properly, online bike parts buyers normally have lots of good shit . Sleep well :D
Yeah, that’s the end of me letting them leave it on the porch to save me a trip to the post office. And being slack about leaving the shed open while I take the mutts for a walk.

Although this time I hadn’t given the approval to leave it, so AusPost might have a case to answer...

This time it’s worthless stuff on the smack exchange market. Hipster Soma parts for Kirsty’s bike....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, that’s the end of me letting them leave it on the porch to save me a trip to the post office. And being slack about leaving the shed open while I take the mutts for a walk.

Although this time I hadn’t given the approval to leave it, so AusPost might have a case to answer...

This time it’s worthless stuff on the smack exchange market. Hipster Soma parts for Kirsty’s bike....
Holy shit!!! Who are you???

Flow-Rider

Burner
Haha, you can be funny in this thread!!

No instructions from supplier or SMS for Austpost = claim
It will take months of stuffing around and then austpost will tell you that the claim needs to be made from the sender's end, "we no understanda ingerlisha"

Flow-Rider

Burner
This is my expectation...
That's why I've refused to use Bike24 anymore, I spent multiple hrs filling out claim forms for Austpost then following it up every month with phone calls and it got to a point where Bike24 had to get their carrier DHL to lodge a complaint with Austpost. It just went round and round from there.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
That's why I've refused to use Bike24 anymore, I spent multiple hrs filling out claim forms for Austpost then following it up every month with phone calls and it got to a point where Bike24 had to get their carrier DHL to lodge a complaint with Austpost. It just went round and round from there.
That’s not Bike24’s fault though?

nathanm

Eats Squid
@moorey send me a brake lever on 6/12 and doesn't keep the tracking deets :eek:. item goes missing and turns up yesterday 15/1 in a sealed plastic bag from Aus Post as original bag has a rip in it and a random $9 worth of $1 stamps attached to it. Tracking shows it left Moorey on the 6/12 and arrived to me on 15/1. So what the actual fark happened to it in between? Seriously a company could make serious money going into competition with the postal service they are just that useless.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There is alresdy a number of courier companies...

My new phone. It's bigger than the last, but the "keys" are smaller! Fuck me typing a real challenge at the moment.

Flow-Rider

Burner
That’s not Bike24’s fault though?
In the end, Bike24 sent me an email saying that they would refund the money (it was a tracked parcel with insurance), I thought yeah great but Bike24 only refunded the cost of postage. I sent multiple emails to Bike24 that they needed to contact DHL and lodge the complaint through them as they needed to send a reference number to austpost as the contract is between Bike24 and DHL.

Emails between Bike24 & Austpost went on for months, Austpost knew outright that there was a problem from the start, the courier handed me a box with a hole in it with the contents missing, a dead empty box and then told me to follow procedures but in hindsight, I should have declined to accept the parcel in the first place.