Little Things You Hate

Flow-Rider

Burner
Good lord that’s a clean wrx. You can keep the muscle car, gimme a blap in the blue buzzbox.
That's an old pic, cars pretty much look the same but have dust all over them now. The Torana actually has a better paint job than the WRX but they never prepared the undercoats properly and the paint has started to crack in a few places, it was a proper show car when I bought it.

safreek

My brother had a ht Monaro and swapped it for a worked prelude. Guess he should be in the fuckwits thread.
I had an ht (6) Monaro in the very early 80s and swapped it for a clean as 64 dodge phonebox, I should be in the legend thread

stirk

Burner
My brother had a ht Monaro and swapped it for a worked prelude. Guess he should be in the fuckwits thread.
I had an ht (6) Monaro in the very early 80s and swapped it for a clean as 64 dodge phonebox, I should be in the legend thread
Nah you're in the fuckwits thread too!

5g is all the rage now.

Flow-Rider

Burner
The old Chryslers weren't bad in their day but the brakes and suspension had a bit to desire.

safreek

The old Chryslers weren't bad in their day but the brakes and suspension had a bit to desire.
Yeah, they were a handful, but much more fun than a 6 cylinder monaro.
The old dodge used to float all over the road when you got over 100.
Hitchhikers as a general rule shat themselves when I picked them up and hit the pedal then lit a jay, a couple of them had a ball though,