Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
here it's the other way around, No No at lights unless signposted.
fuck I hate traffic cops, but in their defence..its a shit job, for shit pay for shit people with no friends
Yeah I get that, but they don’t need to be a dick... I guess I passed the attitude test because I was actually rattled, and he let me go. This guy had all the signs of enjoying intimidating people in his big aggro Chrysler. Roared off with lots of hemi noise to show everyone how alpha he is. Tevs...

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Yeah I get that, but they don’t need to be a dick... I guess I passed the attitude test because I was actually rattled, and he let me go. This guy had all the signs of enjoying intimidating people in his big aggro Chrysler. Roared off with lots of hemi noise to show everyone how alpha he is. Tevs...
Yep, I stand corrected..Chunts, the're all chunts!
and by roaring off in his factory worked V8, that is a display just for you on correct road safety!

Haakon

Yep, I stand corrected..Chunts, the're all chunts!
and by roaring off in his factory worked V8, that is a display just for you on correct road safety!
The highway patrol guy a few hours earlier who waved me over for a random breatho was fine. We chatted cars for a while, asked him about life in their new Beemers and he told me the story of catching a guy in a new Alfa Giulia QV going warp speed :) Nice guy - I think he liked the Beemer more than the SS Commode but felt a bit ashamed of it :)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I would much rather reverse into an open space where the only competition is grandma falling off the footpath than try and referse onto a roadway that could have any manner of vehicle hidden by the urban 4x4 parked next door. At least going forward you can see out the side with less car poking out. If anyone thinks that reversing into traffic with or without a camera is just plain dumb. As for local rules just brush up on the common ones so you arent easy pickings.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
here it's the other way around, No No at lights unless signposted.
fuck I hate traffic cops, but in their defence..its a shit job, for shit pay for shit people with no friends
With a probationary wage of just over $70k, it's hardly shit pay. They don't accidentally become highway patrol either, it takes a certain kind of arsehole to want that ole and pursue it. The shit cops end up in the transit team patrolling trains...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Years ago and maybe still when you crossed the nsw border with q plates it was an expected you would get pulled over. Went 4wding with some mates around the border. I jumped into the nsw vehicle. A few jibes over the cb about wrong plates each time we crossed the border. Mate driving the nsw vehicle said something like q cops are too fucking stupid to notice the difference. Got pulled over by the nsw highway patrol a few minutes later for a random breath test. During a good check of his car they told him to be more respectful to the police forces. Who would have though cb radio wasnt private?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
With a probationary wage of just over $70k, it's hardly shit pay. They don't accidentally become highway patrol either, it takes a certain kind of arsehole to want that ole and pursue it. The shit cops end up in the transit team patrolling trains...
Fuck me, talk about overpaid unskilled workers!
and on top of that wage, I guess you have to factor in the back handers and off-loaded confiscated drug sales too...chunts are loaded!

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
for doing a u turn at a traffic light. Apparently that’s not a thing in NSW? Wtf guys?!
This is why our roads suck. The sense of entitlement is atrocious. It isn't legal to do a U turn at traffic lights in your home territory either.
Educate yourself.

Making a U–turn at an intersection with traffic lights A driver must not make a U–turn at an intersection with traffic lights unless there is a U–turn permitted sign at the intersection

Haakon

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
^^^ That's an issue with someone leaving a diesel idling for 15 mins.

Seems a Straya thing. Maybe linked ot tiny dicks & thinking your girly Ranger is a prime mover.

Haakon

^^^ That's an issue with someone leaving a diesel idling for 15 mins.

Seems a Straya thing. Maybe linked ot tiny dicks & thinking your girly Ranger is a prime mover.
Doesn't matter what it is, especially where there is dining on the footpath, you don't want the exhaust aimed at you...

Just admit it NSW, you're doing it wrong ;)