Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I wouldn't fuck any of them!

I rechecked with my wife, this occurred 10 odd years ago. The two spares were in the loos doing lady stuff and in walked wifey. She accused one of sleeping with her hubby. Other thought she got the wrong woman and stayed quiet until the other other woman's defence was to quote hubby about wife's sexual inadequacies which she too had been told. Then realised all three were involved and it escalated quite quickly from there.
That is awesome! Just like what happens in the movies.

Flow-Rider

Burner
When I worked on a mine site, we had a secretary that lost her glasses somewhere on site and they put a memo out for these lost glasses, anyway a few months had passed and we had a new worker coming in and I had to move a bed into another room, it was an old supervisor's room and low and behold the glasses were under his bed. I returned the glasses in private and when she asked where I had found them her face just went bright red, both already had partners.

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
When I worked on a mine site, we had a secretary that lost her glasses somewhere on site and they put a memo out for these lost glasses, anyway a few months had passed and we had a new worker coming in and I had to move a bed into another room, it was an old supervisor's room and low and behold the glasses were under his bed. I returned the glasses in private and when she asked where I had found them her face just went bright red, both already had partners.
I love sites. Two of the client's people were having an affair (both married to others) and would head off in the company wagons for various trips to town etc. They got caught out when they were playing hide the sausage in the passenger seat and in the mixup of limbs the two way mike button was squashed against the seat. Everyone with a site radio heard the whole episode and lovey dovey talk and pet names.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have a considerable amount of laundry to work through. I didn't do any for the last 6 or 7 days on snow and after the last load of laundry was done I found a bag of socks and jocks that had evaded laundering...so those repurposed since use plastic shopping bags were mighty aromatic when I busted them open earlier today! Have just pulled the clothes out from their second cycle through and fuck me!!! They still smell dirtier than a normal dirty clothes hamper that teenage you might have sniffed at your friend's place because you were hunting for his hit mum's panties....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Seems like COVID19 smell to me.
Could be. couldn't get me boots dry in the rush from ski field to airport and just got them out this afternoon... they've got it worse than the clothes! I'll take a few real deep inhalations and let you know in 14 days. To think that poor ant eater is copping all the flak!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yep know the feeling of ,,,,,,the last day is a powder day , your ski gear is wet and you rush to the airport.
Pretty much - 1 day after pow and a near empty ski field, 1 night + day in Tokyo, fly at 2am.

On the plus side plane was near empty and I had the whole row to myself. Staff made me plenty of Singapore slings and I even had Cognac. Qantas have a long way to go to catch up.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Far too many people flying for funsies and pointless shit.

My flights, on the other hand, are essential for global wellbeing.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Far too many people flying for funsies and pointless shit.

My flights, on the other hand, are essential for global wellbeing.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Some days I just fly to a random location because its so cheap. I used to ride the train for fun, but that's so...common. Planes are for elites like myself

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well I did it. I've left my fucking keys at the other end of that last flight. Fuck me! This long arse day just got longer. Enjoy the chuckle peeps.

Totally forgot what I was originally pissed about! Hospitality cost cutting...any cafe that doesn't apply butter (or similar) to your bread or provide with said substance on the side can go and get fucked. It is a growing effort to trim costs undertaken by tight arses of the highest magnitude!!! Fuck you and fuck your cafe. I'll take a ripple serve of that life enhancing goo.