Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
eBay...

I'm not a particularly experienced eBay user. I found an item on there I wanted and moved it into my basket. The price changed. Hmmmm...I double check, oh it is the postage that has changed. Advertised at $9.99, now $14.99. Being a small item I don't know how this has happened so I message the seller. No response but they did correct their advertisement. It's supposedly a domestic sale so I think they can suck a lemon on me purchasing at the moment.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
eBay...

I'm not a particularly experienced eBay user. I found an item on there I wanted and moved it into my basket. The price changed. Hmmmm...I double check, oh it is the postage that has changed. Advertised at $9.99, now $14.99. Being a small item I don't know how this has happened so I message the seller. No response but they did correct their advertisement. It's supposedly a domestic sale so I think they can suck a lemon on me purchasing at the moment.
yep item price can’t b altered but they can recalculate post, which country are they from?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I look forward to a smug Tony Abbott commenting on how his and Howard's support for pell is vindicated. This is all very unpleasant.

2020 just keeps getting better...
The tiny silver lining is that the 60 or so redacted pages from the Royal Commission that involved Pell should now be released, so we can see just how much he was involved in covering everything up.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
The tiny silver lining is that the 60 or so redacted pages from the Royal Commission that involved Pell should now be released, so we can see just how much he was involved in covering everything up.
Ah, its at the discretion of the Christian Porter). I'd be surprised to see them...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I look forward to a smug Tony Abbott commenting on how his and Howard's support for pell is vindicated. This is all very unpleasant.
They had the chance to fix what they damn well know is wrong, but Uh No............

As Hicks so eloquently described the continual downward slide of organised religion.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
George Pell had his conviction quashed and is to be released.
That is a very dissapointing news item for today. Do you think he will get his job back at Pedo City?

A Ray White agent rang us up a moment ago asking if we want to sell, go get a life ya fuckwit.
I've been receiving a lot of spam from real estate agents recently. Those grubby arseholes want to assure me that in these difficult times they have my best interests a heart...should be getting close to a good time to buy!

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
yeah I'll just buy a frame and do a slow bike build when cheap parts come up, no rush it may take a few months.
nekkminnit - drops $600 at CRC.
and with corona restrictions-china shutdown, said parts won’t ship for a few months by which time you have seen all parts ordered at half price in other places

Flow-Rider

Burner
That is a very dissapointing news item for today. Do you think he will get his job back at Pedo City?

I've been receiving a lot of spam from real estate agents recently. Those grubby arseholes want to assure me that in these difficult times they have my best interests a heart...should be getting close to a good time to buy!
Yeah, I bet they have. We're even on the no cold calling register but to stoop so low at these times is just ridiculous.
I hope so. There is a lot of the rona in Italy, I'm sure they have some to spare for him.
I don't think it's over yet, I reckon he'll get other claims come up against him.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
LTIH: how packed Stromlo is at 4 pm on a Tuesday under distancing guidelines. Kids and tradies* everywhere. Came across a group of 4 guys at a trailhead, just having a good old yarn. Had to dodge children riding the wrong way up trails. Got passed within a metre at one point, could smell the stinky bastard. Its a fucking circus.

*not sure if actually tradies, but carpark full of 4wd utes.