Little Things You Hate

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Sprained ankles.

Stepped off a gutter straight onto the edge of a pothole, in the dark last night.

Managed to crumple down and splay all over the road, before snapping any ligaments I think, so that's a positive.

Now I'm sad.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
Trying hard to give one of 2 shops around 10k for a bike - almost impossible to get them to contact me back and talk to me - same thing happened last time I wanted a bike a year ish ago - must just be making too much money

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Trying hard to give one of 2 shops around 10k for a bike - almost impossible to get them to contact me back and talk to me - same thing happened last time I wanted a bike a year ish ago - must just be making too much money
PM to deal!!! Suave service promised.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Have you emailed the supplier?
God I hope you’re buying what I think you’re buying.

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good old Facebook wins again!
Brother is trying to sell his SB66C so I chucked it on FB for him as he doesn’t partake. Yes it’s 7 years old and 26” wheeled but some goose offered $400 as it was “damaged” and has “cracks” in the frame that he could see from 2 pictures of the entire bike. After some friendly banter he went out on a limb and offered $420. Bloody love Facebook and it’s users.