Little Things You Hate

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Good old Facebook wins again!
Brother is trying to sell his SB66C so I chucked it on FB for him as he doesn’t partake. Yes it’s 7 years old and 26” wheeled but some goose offered $400 as it was “damaged” and has “cracks” in the frame that he could see from 2 pictures of the entire bike. After some friendly banter he went out on a limb and offered $420. Bloody love Facebook and it’s users.
I'll up my offer to $425 then

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Good old Facebook wins again!
Brother is trying to sell his SB66C so I chucked it on FB for him as he doesn’t partake. Yes it’s 7 years old and 26” wheeled but some goose offered $400 as it was “damaged” and has “cracks” in the frame that he could see from 2 pictures of the entire bike. After some friendly banter he went out on a limb and offered $420. Bloody love Facebook and it’s users.
Is it large? Price?

Minlak

custom titis
Soooo maybe a Yeti SB115 instead ? Now - either way only 1 shop hot back to me today and contacted a couple of others for no love - guess no stock so no point

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Soooo maybe a Yeti SB115 instead ? Now - either way only 1 shop hot back to me today and contacted a couple of others for no love - guess no stock so no point
Go a black spur. It’s what grabbed you.
You can wait, it’s not that far away (personally my new bike day is planned for xmas as well so I know all about the waiting pains).
What about the revell? Similiar travel and ethos to the spur. The yeti is just a SB100 with a different link and longer shock or something :rolleyes:

Minlak

custom titis
You’d hate yourself forever if you got a Yeti.
Was going to get Chops to hook me up :)

Go a black spur. It’s what grabbed you.
You can wait, it’s not that far away (personally my new bike day is planned for xmas as well so I know all about the waiting pains).
What about the revell? Similiar travel and ethos to the spur. The yeti is just a SB100 with a different link and longer shock or something :rolleyes:
I will probably wait the only other bike I do like is the Evil Calling or Following and I believe no stock of them either - I can’t get to loving any E-Bike yet - seems some longer travel bikes around but meh - as usual bad timing for me