Little Things You Hate

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Looks more like incompetence than selfishness. Shouldn't be allowed to drive.

The one on the other side doesn't look that well parked either.....

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Selfish View attachment 365754stupid lags.
Went to grab a coffee at local. It’s only got 3 parks, one woman took up 2 of them. She was also a mask refuser, ranting in the cafe that this whole thing is fake anyway.
I sometimes dream of being part of a Government death squad, with a mandate to leave the corpses of morons and inconsiderate douches dismembered across the streets as a message to others to act in a civil manner - OR ELSE! A bit like Falling Down with rockets and mini guns.

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who dreams of the Carl Gustav.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I sometimes dream of being part of a Government death squad, with a mandate to leave the corpses of morons and inconsiderate douches dismembered across the streets as a message to others to act in a civil manner - OR ELSE! A bit like Falling Down with rockets and mini guns.

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who dreams of the Carl Gustav.

try working on a military base, Oh the fun I could have!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I wouldn’t do it it anything else!
Theres alot of driving around and prius are pretty economical.
Carrying around a tonne of 20mm ammo might dent the electron consumption.

I guess I went all Mad Max and pictured the minigun on a XA coupe or Dodge Hellcat.

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
...went to the local shopping centre yesterday arvo for a quick bottle shop stop...
and some young fuckwit (20s) is walking around the local coles sans mask and fucking real proud of himself too.
wtf man?

...also coles dont have a policy of ejecting non mask wearers... they dont ask them to leave and they dont call the cops according to staff??

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Selfish stupid lags.
Went to grab a coffee at local. It’s only got 3 parks, one woman took up 2 of them. She was also a mask refuser, ranting in the cafe that this whole thing is fake anyway.
Fuck her, pull up behind her and block her in explaining that it's your right to park where ever you want and the parking lines/bays are a conspiracy.

I'll join you @Oddjob.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LTIH - Douchebag humans. Out on my ride this morning and I happen to see some old guy out for a spin on his bike. Because he's old, and there's hardly any foot traffic, old mate is (sensibly) riding on the footpath. 65 yer old Karen (is there a term for an older Karen?) is out for her walk and decides she needs to tee off on the old bloke about how 'footpaths aren't for bikes'. Yes you are technically correct, but use some fucking common-sense :mad:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH - Douchebag humans. Out on my ride this morning and I happen to see some old guy out for a spin on his bike. Because he's old, and there's hardly any foot traffic, old mate is (sensibly) riding on the footpath. 65 yer old Karen (is there a term for an older Karen?) is out for her walk and decides she needs to tee off on the old bloke about how 'footpaths aren't for bikes'. Yes you are technically correct, but use some fucking common-sense :mad:
I'll bet she doesn't think bikes belong on the road either. Bikes are a form of pedestrian traffic and the path is the most suitable spot for them in most circumstances. But it does require the rider to have manners and common sense. Sharing the path seems to work perfectly well in a lot of other parts of the world.

...went to the local shopping centre yesterday arvo for a quick bottle shop stop...
and some young fuckwit (20s) is walking around the local coles sans mask and fucking real proud of himself too.
wtf man?

...also coles dont have a policy of ejecting non mask wearers... they dont ask them to leave and they dont call the cops according to staff??
I worked in a Coles bottle shop a while ago and they had a type of total conflict avoidance policy in place at the time across all Coles businesses. Being confrontational is dangerous to staff and customers, plus it makes people uncomfortable. So let the arseholes run free...

Flow-Rider

Burner
Totally legal in QLD.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I worked in a Coles bottle shop a while ago and they had a type of total conflict avoidance policy in place at the time across all Coles businesses. Being confrontational is dangerous to staff and customers, plus it makes people uncomfortable. So let the arseholes run free...
And fair enough too. We are looking for a majority implementation here, not 100% at any cost.

Let the dude walk around without a mask, he's in the minority & likely not an issue anyway. He'll leave the store & peace will follow.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And fair enough too. We are looking for a majority implementation here, not 100% at any cost.

Let the dude walk around without a mask, he's in the minority & likely not an issue anyway. He'll leave the store & peace will follow.
That certainly creates a better vibe than an epic outburst and potential physical altercation in the entry to your shop. My (former?) local grocery duopoly zone is a meth head haven and they can put on quite a show when the mood hits. Would love to see it over a mask.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I get Falling Down totally and the roof mount minigun......... But not a Prius....... Please.......
The Vulcan needs a big ass battery to run the gun and prime the 20mm cans of whoop-ass.

Speaking of which.
20mm API incoming...