Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Biggest wasted opportunity I’ve ever seen. All that work and firepower to shoot a hole in a window. I’m too unimpressed to yawn. They could have done something really cool...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Biggest wasted opportunity I’ve ever seen. All that work and firepower to shoot a hole in a window. I’m too unimpressed to yawn. They could have done something really cool...
...like blow the shit out of all the tin hat assholes who can't park in Ballarat.

Once the vulcan Prius is done with quarantine I have a long list of Hilux and rubbish strewn McDonalds carparks that need cleaning up...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Well, that is true sir. Maybe the vulcan would look more special perched on a Telsa and will keep the U-S-A! U-S-A! theme.
Like that tesla with unbreakable windows that broke?
Tactical prius for the win. Impressive boot space and can park damn near anywhere, perfect for post CBD cull coffee.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Like that tesla with unbreakable windows that broke?
Tactical prius for the win. Impressive boot space and can park damn near anywhere, perfect for post CBD cull coffee.
Hmmm, no, that one is Fugly.

Despite the later Priuses having a good rep, I just can't get past hearing Jeremy Clarkson's grumbling about them.

If the looked a bit more than an appliance then my fickle, superficial self would be more impressed.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
bloody tradies. had a cement truck cut us off and then sprayed cement laden water all over the front of the car… FFS. managed to get it off without any paint damage before it set, but really didnt want to be fucking around getting wet and cold outside today.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I hit a real wall with this isolation thing today. Though I am now past the half way point...

I think one of the big things about it is the loss of independence and having to rely on others to provide shit like groceries. While I greatly appreciate their generosity to help, I do the welding like an inconvenience to others. One of my friends just shot me a "hey man I'm out and about, I'll swing past and drop you off a coffee!" Shit yeah!!! Unfortunately that resulted in him driving around for about 45 minutes discovering closed cafes. Damn Google business info not being up to date.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
This little piggy is dealing with Papa Bacon with one foot well and truely off this mortal coil. The alpha bacon has suffered a massive stroke and is in palative care....

Currently the meat sock is letting the porcine one out....... and well,

we recently had to deal with visiting a small country hospital that is locking the fwark down due to covid... and, we may have met someone who had a daughter in the same hospital with a broken appendage and the pig almost smacked the shizen out of someone... the before mentioned person... Not good pig... not goood

Suggestions.... this sh*t is not good for anyone, but if the meat sock has 10 minutes with his father (possibly the last ten minutes) meeting your kvnt arse screeming that "this is a PUBLIC hospital and how dare anyone restrict MY access" due to covid and all this shit going on...

I will fucking kill you..... and then I will let the pig out... and all bets are off...

This shit is fvcking the living shizen out of everyone, but... let it be warned.. if in AUstralia - you pull the fvcuking "Don't step on my Freedoms shit here"

I and the pig will personally target you for a rather large shit down your throat....

Spanky

p.s. need to stop drinking, but fuck this timeline and fuck you too