Little Things You Hate

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
This little piggy is dealing with Papa Bacon with one foot well and truely off this mortal coil. The alpha bacon has suffered a massive stroke and is in palative care....

Currently the meat sock is letting the porcine one out....... and well,

we recently had to deal with visiting a small country hospital that is locking the fwark down due to covid... and, we may have met someone who had a daughter in the same hospital with a broken appendage and the pig almost smacked the shizen out of someone... the before mentioned person... Not good pig... not goood

Suggestions.... this sh*t is not good for anyone, but if the meat sock has 10 minutes with his father (possibly the last ten minutes) meeting your kvnt arse screeming that "this is a PUBLIC hospital and how dare anyone restrict MY access" due to covid and all this shit going on...

I will fucking kill you..... and then I will let the pig out... and all bets are off...

This shit is fvcking the living shizen out of everyone, but... let it be warned.. if in AUstralia - you pull the fvcuking "Don't step on my Freedoms shit here"

I and the pig will personally target you for a rather large shit down your throat....

Spanky

p.s. need to stop drinking, but fuck this timeline and fuck you too
I'm with you on this one Spanky. We're all suffering the same fate.

A good friend of mine is a Social Worker in our local hospital and she's copping that exact same sense of entitlement every day. Fuck off idiot, it's your dumb arse righteousness that lead us here in the first place.

Then I cop it from my brother bitching about 'us Victorians' fucking it up and not letting him cross the border, therefore possibly not seeing our ageing grandfather one last time. Fuck off dipshit, there's 25 other grandkids who live in the same fucking town as Grandpa who can't see him either.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sorry to hear about the family woes @Spanky_Ham. That's never going to be a fun situation to be in and this shit just makes it worse.

LTIH: helping tight arses try and buy a bike. This isn't the market for being a tight arse! You either want a good bike or you want a shit bike. Stop being your and buy one!

moorey

call me Mia
Sorry to hear about the family woes @Spanky_Ham. That's never going to be a fun situation to be in and this shit just makes it worse.

LTIH: helping tight arses try and buy a bike. This isn't the market for being a tight arse! You either want a good bike or you want a shit bike. Stop being your and buy one!
Shit time to buy, good time to sell. Just sold the DH bike for what I wanted. No haggling. There was a line for it. Could have asked more, but got what I wanted. Considering selling Felix’s process while market is strong, even though new bikes are months away.
I’ve got mates asking me to find them bikes, but I’ve suggested they wait a few months.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I'm surprised at some of the asking prices on FB here for secondhand worn out junk.
Mate bought a 13 yo stumpy for 400 in January as a first mtb. he got hooked and went out and dropped 5K on a used merida eBike (sigh...) and sold his stumpy in april for 650! he just saw it on space book last week being flipped again by the guy he sold it to for 1400!! madness...

Should have got one of those cheap Banshee frames and flipped the Trance...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
So, at xmas this year I put my foot on a rock while clipped in with the other foot and it rolled, resulted in a stabbed abdomen and 9-10 stitches (cant remember as some were internal) and a torn muscle in my back, went to tassie, sprained my wrist and 2 fingers, then broke 3 ribs and gravel rashed the shit out of myself.

Came back healing, lost a lot of balls and weight was heading north, got to 90kg (was 82-84kg for 20 yrs) and thought I need to turn this around. Cleaning my gutters and popped some shit in my knee... after 8 weeks went to the Doc, just had a MRI yesterday.. fuck knows whats wrong but will find out Monday.

Now 93kg, cant walk more than a 2-3km but riding doesnt really hurt, though 20-30km is completely pain free.

Playing table tennis down in the garage with the kids tonight, jumped up to whack out a pull up... kids went WOOOOWWW look at the balloon gut hanging out fatty :(

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Dunno whether its my streak of bad luck that gives me the shits or the opinion of those pair of little turds ;)