Little Things You Hate

SummitFever

Eats Squid
LTIH: two things for today:

1 - weakness of 29er rims compared to the equivalent in 26". Have got 10,000km plus out of a Crest Mk3 rear rim on the Anthem 26er but have been going through the same 29er rear rim on the Trance every 5000km. Same tyres, pressures, spokes and hubs, so very much an apples to apples comparison. The 26er Crest Mk3 even did a fair amount of duty on the rear of the Spitty. Can only put this down to the bigger hoops and worse bracing angle as the rims always start cracking at the DS spoke holes.

2 - '3-4' day DHL shipping from Chain Reaction Cycles. Paid extra and its been over 2 weeks. Replacement rim and a spare rim have done a world tour. East Midlands -> Leipzig (Germany) -> Moscow -> Narita (Japan) and have now spent over a week 'processing' in Sydney. I understand the world tour, but not the week spent clearing customs. Maybe because its come via Moscow?

Minlak

custom titis
LTIH: two things for today:

1 - weakness of 29er rims compared to the equivalent in 26". Have got 10,000km plus out of a Crest Mk3 rear rim on the Anthem 26er but have been going through the same 29er rear rim on the Trance every 5000km. Same tyres, pressures, spokes and hubs, so very much an apples to apples comparison. The 26er Crest Mk3 even did a fair amount of duty on the rear of the Spitty. Can only put this down to the bigger hoops and worse bracing angle as the rims always start cracking at the DS spoke holes.

2 - '3-4' day DHL shipping from Chain Reaction Cycles. Paid extra and its been over 2 weeks. Replacement rim and a spare rim have done a world tour. East Midlands -> Leipzig (Germany) -> Moscow -> Narita (Japan) and have now spent over a week 'processing' in Sydney. I understand the world tour, but not the week spent clearing customs. Maybe because its come via Moscow?
If you read through some other threads on here people have been waiting up to a couple of months for overseas freight to arrive once it’s hit Australia.
Several of the threads mention it being held up in customs and or being returned to the place of purchase as no one replied to the contact attempts from customs - although none of them had received any contact.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Two months and counting on three items from the USA, two via USPS priority. All three sitting in Sydney customs “awaiting clearance”.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
In for day 11 of quarantine covid-19 tests...no worries except I'm the only healthy cunt here! 7 other seats have been full on rotation the whole time I've been here and every fucker that has filled one has been coughing like a motherfucker!!! I'm putting a lot of trust on this damn poorly fitting hospital mask. Being interstate my test apparently takes longer to set up. FML

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Waaaay more. I only tried acid, speed and mushies a few times, then never touched again.
Mtb, on the other hand :(
You'll need to shoot heroine, snort coke, and bulb some ice over the next month to run a fair test. Surely natural adrenaline and endorphins are no match for expensive bags of drugs?