Little Things You Hate

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Automotive tradies are suffering the same as printing tradies. I shit all over the head printer where I work in terms of quality, consistency, fewer rejected jobs etc, but because he gets work out faster he's The Chosen One and he can do no wrong.

Quantity beats quality these days.
I endured multiple clients saying safety is the most important issue and then quality, then time and then cost. Bullshit it was cost, cost and cost.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I endured multiple clients saying safety is the most important issue and then quality, then time and then cost. Bullshit it was cost, cost and cost.
Ha ha, 100%, for a brief period in WA (maybe now again?) the miners (or some of them) were making such ludicrous amounts of money they did start paying attention to safety.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Automotive tradies are suffering the same as printing tradies. I shit all over the head printer where I work in terms of quality, consistency, fewer rejected jobs etc, but because he gets work out faster he's The Chosen One and he can do no wrong.

Quantity beats quality these days.
Yep. My dad used to be a commercial-grade photographic printer until digital tech ripped the arse out of his industry. He'd have clients basically throwing money to get the job done sooner, but dad would tell them, "you can pay as much as you like, but the machines work at a set speed so you can't get it any faster!"

Minlak

custom titis
So Aus Post still offer express service - but it’s technically a priority service now by the sounds of it - we can’t get the package to you fast anymore but it will be faster than the ones that don’t pay a premium - now this should be in LTIL value I love they tell me not to worry as the packages you paid a premium to be shipped to you in a hurry normally arrive with in 3 business days after they were supposed to arrive

DF252401-15DD-4E10-9413-5284F130CD39.png
23D32B3F-9999-4465-A472-B6F9DBF6BD9D.png

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I got an email rom them telling me the post is going slow because of Victorians. Apparently they are ordering more stuff on line while in something called a stage 4 lockdown and the rest of the country just has to suck it up. I thought that was a bit of a low excuse...

Minlak

custom titis
I got an email rom them telling me the post is going slow because of Victorians. Apparently they are ordering more stuff on line while in something called a stage 4 lockdown and the rest of the country just has to suck it up. I thought that was a bit of a low excuse...
My issue is being constantly told it’s due to Covid - we are 6 mths in - if your business has increased ten fold then Expand!!! - all those planes sitting idle and you can’t pick up one or two on eBay cheap to help with the load - all the supposed struggling and unemployed and you can’t hire some more people?

Minlak

custom titis
And don’t call it express if it’s delayed - that’s exactly the opposite meaning of express

Rebrand it to -Post Covid I’m more important premium

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My issue is being constantly told it’s due to Covid - we are 6 mths in - if your business has increased ten fold then Expand!!! - all those planes sitting idle and you can’t pick up one or two on eBay cheap to help with the load - all the supposed struggling and unemployed and you can’t hire some more people?
Hire people? You mean like...pay them? Fuck that. We can't hire people at the moment...unless he government opens the borders and allows us to bring in skilled workers from overseas who actually want to work.

Less excuses and more problem solving would be a nice idea.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
From ABC Mining giant Adani secretly applied to raid Brisbane home of activist Ben Pennings
More mining bastards.
It must be all that heavy machinery, it attracts bullies like Clive and Gina .

moorey

call me Mia
‘The Australian’
As bad as Fox. Every other report I seen...even those traditionally favorable to Trump, acknowledges that Pence was boring at best, one long Trump suck up at worst...and this is their headline.
Ok, I can’t and won’t read behind the paywall.