Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But you live in WA now - you talking about NSW or WA?
Still NSW in the heart...I can not fathom that it could be possible that so many the decisions of your long running liberal government have made could actually pass the integrity test. We can go all the way back to that bottle of wine and it all just unravels.

...and of course their predecessors were no better. I am sure that the relentless pursuit of their corrupt members was about creating a smoke screen and the impression that the liberals were different. Surely no corrupt government would prosecute a corrupt former government so hard?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He is appallingly biased in many ways, heralding NSW Labor as a bastion of virtue while talking about endless corruption in Government is pushing the bullshit needle to hypocritically critical levels. I think he gets away with it because he's also obvs got a brain and is pretty funny.
I'd say its an age thing x 2.

I suspect that he and most of his audience aren't old enough to have been adults under the previous government. It is one thing to read about such corruptions, but some old guy who hooked his cousin's aunty's uncle's nephew's brother's sister in-law's grandfather up with a kiosk would seem a touch trivial in comparison to the Bari-lago resort.

have you ever tried to explain the relevance of history to a millennial? They tend to fall on the "that's the past man. It hasn't been my experience, it isn't relevant, and it wouldn't happen anyway..." Which isn't even a new attitude to the way we tend to repeat the crimes of history.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yes and no.
Biden is a poor candidate, and while I don't like him, I think he's largely a good human with most peoples best interest at heart (bumbling and misguided as he often was/is)
Trump is an utter shit stain, propped up but other self serving shit stains and people who are prepared to vote against their own best interests just to own the libs.
I don’t give a cuss about semantics”
That’s why I said similar.
Plenty of guys I know vote liberal even though they know labours proposed policy’s would’ve been better for all australians, because “fuck labour” and stupid city hippies.
Not as crazy and over the top as whats happening in ‘murica, because Australians are much more chill thankfully. But the sentiments there.

tobbogonist

a registered member
Fun fact, the wife's driver side window self cracked in the garage with no one around
Not going to rule that out. Doesnt seem to be a visible point of pressure. Although door was open and i'm missing a reciprocating saw. We are on a corner so whilst the car is inside the fence wouldnt be much of job jumping it.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Not going to rule that out. Doesnt seem to be a visible point of pressure. Although door was open and i'm missing a reciprocating saw. We are on a corner so whilst the car is inside the fence wouldnt be much of job jumping it.
It is apparently a thing depending on the cars make/ model

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It is apparently a thing depending on the cars make/ model
I had a glass outdoor table that spontaneously shattered on a 40 degree day once.

Car sunroofs seem to do it a little as well (was even a recall a few years back), never heard of a side window doing it though. Still wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.