Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Moar flesh monkey:

I can imagine it being tricky to code autonomous vehicles not to drive off cliffs.
Holy shit!

2 things about that area...there used to be a staircase down the cliff and more beach, but coastal erosion and all that. Sadly this stretch of cliff (perhaps not that exact spot as the stretch is quite long and high in other areas) has seen a bit of popularity for suicide attempts and success. Oh and you can see coal seams all along it, so you know...coal is king.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I was aware that M40 V8s could be dropped into E36s with suspicious ease, almost like they were designed to go in there.... but a V12?
E36 was designed to fit the V8 - BMW prototyped a 340i, but never built it; something about making it too front-heavy. I have read about the V12 getting stuffed in too.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Holy shit!

2 things about that area...there used to be a staircase down the cliff and more beach, but coastal erosion and all that. Sadly this stretch of cliff (perhaps not that exact spot as the stretch is quite long and high in other areas) has seen a bit of popularity for suicide attempts and success. Oh and you can see coal seams all along it, so you know...coal is king.
Is Stockton as bad as they say it is ? I know it's pretty infamous for some bad shit in the 90's.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is Stockton as bad as they say it is ? I know it's pretty infamous for some bad shit in the 90's.
The erosion on the beach? Yeah it's real bad. There has been some savage encroachment on the edge of town from it. The fishing over the is overrated as well. But it's a nice ferry ride and the view across the harbour is nice from the Rockton breakwall.

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Getting new bike bits but not having the tools/confidence to do it myself....call 3 local bikeshops who notify me they are booked out for 3-4 weeks for any service work......urgh.

Really got to get some tools at some point and learn how to service basic things myself.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Getting new bike bits but not having the tools/confidence to do it myself....call 3 local bikeshops who notify me they are booked out for 3-4 weeks for any service work......urgh.

Really got to get some tools at some point and learn how to service basic things myself.
You tube you tube you tube. There is nothing that can’t be learned from youtube.
Grab some basic tools and learn as you go. Make mistakes, order the wrong parts, make a few few more mistakes, have some wins and in the end you feel like a superstar because you didn’t need that pimply 15 year old at the bike shop to do it after all.
and the satisfaction as you sit back and look T the finished job, beer in hand can’t be beaten.
Just go for it.

Flow-Rider

Burner
The erosion on the beach? Yeah it's real bad. There has been some savage encroachment on the edge of town from it. The fishing over the is overrated as well. But it's a nice ferry ride and the view across the harbour is nice from the Rockton breakwall.
I meant the type of Bogans that hang out there, the Leigh Leigh case. It's rumoured a few of them ended up in Brisbane after it.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Perhaps, waiting to hear back from one last local place about availability and failing that I might just have a go myself.
What's the job? The nice thing about learning to wrench on bikes is that as long as you're not snapping things or stripping threads there's not much you can fuck up that's not easily reversible. Most installation jobs are very straightforward - if it doesn't involve pressing bearings or bleeding fluids, there's no reason you can't do it yourself even as a beginner.

Dangals

Likes Dirt
What's the job? ...... bleeding fluids
Replacing front and back brakes with new ones.... I have no doubt I can remove the old ones and feed the new lines through but it is cutting them correctly and getting all the connections right followed by the bleeding that concerns me having never done it before.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Replacing front and back brakes with new ones.... I have no doubt I can remove the old ones and feed the new lines through but it is cutting them correctly and getting all the connections right followed by the bleeding that concerns me having never done it before.
Other question is where are you located? Odds are there'll be someone on here who's nearby and willing to help out!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Have a go! At worst you have 3 weeks before you can take it to a shop to do it for you.
Don’t forget the goat if you bought shimano.

If it’s hopes apparently only 3% of users can bleed them. We’re here to help and poke fun though.

Sram, well your on your own bud.

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Other question is where are you located? Odds are there'll be someone on here who's nearby and willing to help out!
Cranebrook - Western Sydney.

Have a go! At worst you have 3 weeks before you can take it to a shop to do it for you.
Doing the superflow at Stromlo this Sunday so will wait till after that at the very least but may do.

As for brand they are TRP which from what I gather are not too bad to bleed. I did get the basic kit when I ordered them with the idea of bleeding them myself later when necessary. Just daunted by the initial setup I guess.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Cranebrook - Western Sydney.

Doing the superflow at Stromlo this Sunday so will wait till after that at the very least but may do.

As for brand they are TRP which from what I gather are not too bad to bleed. I did get the basic kit when I ordered them with the idea of bleeding them myself later when necessary. Just daunted by the initial setup I guess.
In for a penny mate, you’ve already bought the gear!

100% do it post race. I wouldn’t risk that.