Little Things You Hate

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok, another 45 minute wait, and a frustrating 20 minute attempt to rectify, that I'm not confident will work. I've been charged the $204 twice, both have been debited from my account over a week ago, and PayPay want me to pay a 3rd time to clear up the matter, then guarantee that within 5 working days, they will credit the second 2 payments back to me, clearing up the matter....one to clear a debt (which I shouldn't have,and one to credit me my $204.
Am I the only one WTF'ing over the handling of their mistake?View attachment 368123View attachment 368124View attachment 368125
WTF?!?! They’re on some wacky drugs.

tubby74

Likes Dirt
looks like our premier took the expression of getting into bed with developers literally. and her get out of jail card is claiming she told her corrupt partner not to tell her about it. What are the odds of an operation pedro this week to put those horrible people on bikes on the front age instead

Flow-Rider

Wheel size expert
looks like our premier took the expression of getting into bed with developers literally. and her get out of jail card is claiming she told her corrupt partner not to tell her about it. What are the odds of an operation pedro this week to put those horrible people on bikes on the front age instead
The LNP opposition leader in Qld just got dobbed in by it's own party for taking money from developers. What a toxic culture, just wait for a few weeks out from election and throw the knives in.

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
I am feeling a little "I knew it!" after years of saying she would be fine out for her corruption.

moorey

Nothing is better than a tomato
The ongoing PayPal saga......after the last gentleman promised yesterday that it would be cleared up by start of business today....it hasn't. They credited back the $204 that they erroneously had showing as a negative balance, but didn't refund the actual $204 that they double charged me for (they alternate between denying they did, and acknowledging they did).
This took another 2x30 minute phone calls, and more promises that it would be sorted by tomorrow, and that I just need to be patient.
I can't say I've ever had an issue with PP before, and I use it a lot, but reckon I'll be opting for a CC payment more in the future, if this is an indication of how hard they are to deal with when something goes wrong.... :(

Minlak

I ride a bin chicken
The ongoing PayPal saga......after the last gentleman promised yesterday that it would be cleared up by start of business today....it hasn't. They credited back the $204 that they erroneously had showing as a negative balance, but didn't refund the actual $204 that they double charged me for (they alternate between denying they did, and acknowledging they did).
This took another 2x30 minute phone calls, and more promises that it would be sorted by tomorrow, and that I just need to be patient.
I can't say I've ever had an issue with PP before, and I use it a lot, but reckon I'll be opting for a CC payment more in the future, if this is an indication of how hard they are to deal with when something goes wrong.... :(
I believe some credit cards have both insurance for payments made and also are much easier to do charge backs - also less likely to actually be double charged when paying by credit card and if you do it will be on the retailer to issue the refund as first point of call - no joy just call bank and get a charge back done.

I think ANZ had Falcon?? some insurance piece of mind thing for online transactions - aslo some cards like i think the 28degs card have no international transactions fees

moorey

Nothing is better than a tomato
Calling PP is a big enough chore. At least 15 minutes of running through menus, and being connected to a person.....then likely being told they will call you back when a person is available. Additionally, Naomi uses the joint account, so her email is on there as well. They keep insisting that she also jump on the call to verify I have permission to use the account...FFS...
Rant over, I just don't do 'patient' well when I've been fucked around :p. Hope it's all resolved by tomorrow.

Minlak

I ride a bin chicken
Calling PP is a big enough chore. At least 15 minutes of running through menus, and being connected to a person.....then likely being told they will call you back when a person is available. Additionally, Naomi uses the joint account, so her email is on there as well. They keep insisting that she also jump on the call to verify I have permission to use the account...FFS...
Rant over, I just don't do 'patient' well when I've been fucked around :p. Hope it's all resolved by tomorrow.
Throw me your logon details and I will get it sorted for you

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Time to hate on car dealerships again...

We went away the long weekend and the car Xmas treed with warning lights, lost eyesight systems, cruise control and all the extra safety features, finally got it looked at today and they come back with "broken module"
OK when can I collect it
"Oh, the replacement part won't be in until tomorrow, we need to keep it overnight"
Ah, ok that's cool, but I'll need to collect by 2.30pm to get the kids to sport.
"That won't be possible, more like 4.30 with the service as well"
What service? It's only been 4 months and less than 2000kms since it's last one.

What's the bet they try to charge me for the module as well...I can see me going full Karen at pick up tomorrow.

Last edited:

wkkie

Does my arse look big on this saddle?
Time to hate on car dealerships again...

We went away the long weekend and the car Xmas treed with warning lights, lost eyesight systems, cruise control and all the extra safety features, finally got it looked at today and they come back with "broken module"
OK when can I collect it
"Oh, the replacement part won't be in until tomorrow, we need to keep it overnight"
Ah, ok that's cool, but I'll need to collect by 2.30pm to get the kids to sport.
"That won't be possible, more like 4.30 with the service as well"
What service? It's only been 4 months and less than 2000kms since it last one.

What's the bet they try to charge me for the module as well...I can see me going full Karen at pick up tomorrow.
Looking forward to part 2.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Looking forward to part 2.
I'm not.

I'm also hoping that they'll surprise me and it'll be ready to collect at 1.30 and all covered under warranty.
I hope you go dressed as Karen, so they know you mean business!
I can guarantee won't be dressed as Karen, picture more along the lines of full endurobro- will be riding the treadly to the dealership.

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
I'm not.

I'm also hoping that they'll surprise me and it'll be ready to collect at 1.30 and all covered under warranty.

I can guarantee won't be dressed as Karen, picture more along the lines of full endurobro- will be riding the treadly to the dealership.

But under that helmet lurks Karen!