Little Things You Hate

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yeah, it also depends on what nasty kids they have rostered on the floor. Those type of fastfood shops are pretty much the only thing opened after hours in the outer suburbs here.
Problem being that year 8 kids on the minimum wage are not known for their culinary prowess.

I can almost forgive if it tastes like greasy cardboard but at least make it looks nice. Most McD's hamburgers seem to have that already trodden on look and more lean than the tower of pisa in a typhoon.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Problem being that year 8 kids on the minimum wage are not known for their culinary prowess.

I can almost forgive if it tastes like greasy cardboard but at least make it looks nice. Most McD's hamburgers seem to have that already trodden on look and more lean than the tower of pisa in a typhoon.
I'd hate to be the one that complains and gets the spit burger :D.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I'd hate to be the one that complains and gets the spit burger :D.
I knew I'd school mates that worked at KFC once upon a time that put chicken fillets under their armpits and occasionally licked a bit of chicken.

I think this was before the deep fryer time so all good....... Errr.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Betrayal

Betrayal in all its ugly and painful forms. But mostly right now the special way a delicious and fresh made toasty can betray you. I let that fucking thing sit for quite a while (long enough to make a few coffees) before rushing in with my choppers. But moooooo I still get the sting of betrayal as a piece of tomato burns my mouth on the first bite.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Betrayal

Betrayal in all its ugly and painful forms. But mostly right now the special way a delicious and fresh made toasty can betray you. I let that fucking thing sit for quite a while (long enough to make a few coffees) before rushing in with my choppers. But moooooo I still get the sting of betrayal as a piece of tomato burns my mouth on the first bite.
I'm sure it's probably a typo, but a pained cheese-muffled "Mooooooooooo...!" is normally what I scream when it happens too.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
followed a random link to the ride high country promo. half a dozen 1 minute links of the various riding spots around vic. work sucks even more after that. at least browsing mtbr the nice views are a world away