Little Things You Hate

Minlak

custom titis
Pushys have 20% extra off their January sale and I can't find a single thing I want to waste my money on :(
I was the same but after searching for the 3rd time today I bought some sunnies and gloves I don’t need. If you look for long enough your brain will eventually find something
I have a Pushy's order on the way and I got 3 x Pairs of $6 socks I could really have used the extra 20% on :)

moorey

call me Mia
The VDHS committee...and I know a few on here are on the Commitee and will hopefully see this. (Messaged them directly, no reply)
Just announced Vic state DH champs for less than 3 weeks time, on a weekend they knew was a state enduro round, and a big chunk of the field race both. I’ve got Quinn desperate to race DH and Felix desperate to race enduro, on the same weekend, 400km apart.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
The VDHS committee...and I know a few on here are on the Commitee and will hopefully see this. (Messaged them directly, no reply)
Just announced Vic state DH champs for less than 3 weeks time, on a weekend they knew was a state enduro round, and a big chunk of the field race both. I’ve got Quinn desperate to race DH and Felix desperate to race enduro, on the same weekend, 400km apart.
Which is your favourite?

PS: surely you can manage this? Call in a favour from the hundreds owed.