Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It would appear they are rebelling against the rebranding of some Australian products that were deemed to be culturally insensitive in a way that shows they have little regard for diversity. And that they are brainless bogans.

moorey

call me Mia
It would appear they are rebelling against the rebranding of some Australian products that were deemed to be culturally insensitive in a way that shows they have little regard for diversity. And that they are brainless bogans.
Not ‘deemed’.
Coon, despite attempts to link a surname to it, was actually unrelated, and it was a widely used racial slur both here and abroad.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
The switch mech are little single round barrels with a square fitment. They have 4 terminals, common, 1, 2 and loop. You should only have wires in common and 1 unless its strapped from elsewhere eg, another switch controlling 1 light.

Three of them in a ganged switch just click into the front plate.

View attachment 371427

View attachment 371426
lets hope its not 3 x 1mm solid core looped at the switch with no extra, and they break off when you back the screw out to remove....I hate it when that happens........fucking solid core cable, when will they ban that shit!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Google to the rescue. I can't figure out what's dumber, the people who got upset about the names of these products, the brand people who changed the name, or the people who are upset the name has been changed. It's like a bug circle jerk of dumb.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Google to the rescue. I can't figure out what's dumber, the people who got upset about the names of these products, the brand people who changed the name, or the people who are upset the name has been changed. It's like a bug circle jerk of dumb.

Spoiler....it’s the latter. Just because it’s not offensive to you personally, doesn’t mean it’s not offensive.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not ‘deemed’.
Coon, despite attempts to link a surname to it, was actually unrelated, and it was a widely used racial slur both here and abroad.
I was being facetious...this was a hot topic on here only a few months ago, I thought you had a better memory. Those brands (whether intentional or not) were racist as fuck. In particular how else should one have interpreted chocolate jelly babies (if that is even what they are?)? And when I was amid the raspberry stick wrapper featured imagery of native American cliches.

Spoiler....it’s the latter. Just because it’s not offensive to you personally, doesn’t mean it’s not offensive.
Agreed.

When this was hot news I had to put up with a constant barrage of customers who wanted to bitch about how stupid it was. I swear they a got their "ideas" from Bolt and Jones.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

You lucked in having missed all this, I lost a lot of respect for people I’ve know a long time after listening to the bullshit they spewed. It was reassuring bogans don’t just live in the shire though so that’s nice I guess?

Minlak

custom titis
Trying to buy new parts for a build - can’t just get all the bits at one shop - I’m not trying to buy weird stuff either - full Shimano drive train - hope hubs that’s about it