Little Things You Hate

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I don’t know if it’s been said here before but why the fuck do people constantly stare while you’re working in your front yard?

Like I don’t mean a glance, I mean full rubber necking!

I know my glutes are nice and tight but my skinhead, beard and ugly mug would be enough to turn them off! But no I’m turning heads to the point some are facing the wrong way round while driving past. And look, my front yard is a complete mess after the prick next door “accidentally” poisoned my trees and hedge and the other side the council had to remove my bushes to get to a pipe, so I know it’s not garden envy.
Anyhow I’ve had my rant, now I’m going back to the garden to ogled again :rolleyes:
One of these T-shirts might be handy...

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
zwift & smart trainer rig could be the go for rehab??
I have a trainer in the shed that I bought a couple of years ago for a bottle of red wine. Never used it. This is one rehab plan. The other is the shed bike on the only flattish fire trail in our place. Unfortunately, I can do neither until doctor tells me the damage based on last week's MRI and a physio tells me how to manage it (assuming I don't need to be attacked by a surgeon)...

Zwift can safely be ignored...and if I had to chose between a smart trainer and another bike...I'd always take the bike.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
One of these T-shirts might be handy...

Do I need to look like the tatooed, perfect grey hair, old man model to pull it off.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I dont know how people do it. I ride because I like to travel across the land, see and enjoy the landscape, to challenge myself in new surroundings, to hit shit and give myself a little happy shredder boner.

If I resolved myself to a virtual trainer just to put km's in, I would give this shit up.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Y
I dont know how people do it. I ride because I like to travel across the land, see and enjoy the landscape, to challenge myself in new surroundings, to hit shit and give myself a little happy shredder boner.

If I resolved myself to a virtual trainer just to put km's in, I would give this shit up.
You should know that virtual training in some circles is known as #billybanging...I don't know why either.