Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
...cutting fork steerers! Holy shit it puts the nerves on edge. I think I measured this one 15 times.

As a side bonus will soon be listing some DJ forks for sale, with a steerer someone else cut.
It’s why it’s still a bit long on the Orange. I measured it many many times before i cut it but still didn’t trust myself!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Far be it from me from defending sports...but I suspect if it was you who’d committed their life to this event, you might feel differently.
Playing devils advocate.
Thats probably fair. I still hate the "theyre all heroes" bullshit that goes with it...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Far be it from me from defending sports...but I suspect if it was you who’d committed their life to this event, you might feel differently.
Playing devils advocate.
There's lots of things I've missed out on achieving thanks to this covid stuff... unfortunately none of it really pulls the sponsorship dollars.

It isn't rocket surgery. Get your height sorted, mark around the steerer at the top of the stem, and cut 3mm below the mark.
Measure measure measure measure measure...knock the cutting guide put of place measure measure measure measure...micro adjust knock cutting guide put of place...measure some other frames just in case...measure measure talk to neighbour's new puppies talk to neighbour measure measure measure...cut. Measure.

ausdb

Being who he is
Measure measure measure measure measure...knock the cutting guide put of place measure measure measure measure...micro adjust knock cutting guide put of place...measure some other frames just in case...measure measure talk to neighbour's new puppies talk to neighbour measure measure measure...cut. Measure.

"Oh Fuck"
FIFY You missed a bit after the last Measure.