Little Things You Hate

moorey

Rap god
Yeah I’m usually happy to take a massive hit selling stuff here plus I’m happy to give mates rates to even burners I don’t know.
I quite often sell stuff way below on market place to minimise the nightmare.
The thing stopping me from selling cheap/donating on FB, is knowing that 90% of the time, the chunts are flipping with an added covid tax.
Also, the constant streams of morons who don’t read the ad at all. This just today.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I have had better luck with Gumtree in the past - less dickheads. Whether it is still better than FB now, I don't know. I sell roadie stuff there and most were pretty much decent buyers who know their stuff. Generally, stuff that don't sell here after a long time, I put on Gumtree.
Gumtree has probably the same ratio of dickheads / morons but at least their average age is higher than facebook, making them more reasonable morons.

Haakon

Call me Ken, whoreken
Spending the morning stripping out the pantry, cleaning all the mouse shit out, washing pretty much everything…

Someone forgot to close the pantry door and I still haven’t caught the bloody mouse….

Minlak

Lockdowns have cut into the blowing hobo market
Tired of seeing ads like this - If it was 'AS NEW" as indicated it would not have 25000 km's on it I am pretty sure.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Had this pop up in my social feed this morning, why the hell do we need these? How hard it is to make a scrambled egg and add some extras to it. On top of this it is promoted as add an egg and nuke the hell out of it! Mmm delicious.

https://primo.com.au/scrambles/

moorey

Rap god
Had this pop up in my social feed this morning, why the hell do we need these? How hard it is to make a scrambled egg and add some extras to it. On top of this it is promoted as add an egg and nuke the hell out of it! Mmm delicious.

https://primo.com.au/scrambles/
Cook for 1min = nuke the hell outta it?

Sounds awful…but in my office, zero crockery or cooking equipment aside from a microwave allowed due to Covid. Sounds aimed at the office lunch crew.