Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
FFS, hope he takes so much ivermectin he drowns in his own shit:

Well this is going to have a pretty big impact on the uninformed and ignorant.

On that note though LTIH:
Podcasts! :p

Just kidding although the weird incestuous podcast cottage industry does give me the shits at times. I can't stand the constant -almost inescapable- ads for the same old products like Square Space, Manscaping and Stamps.com and the fact that half a podcast these days seems to be the host talking about the time that they went on the guests podcasts. It does seem to be one big circle-jerk at times.

Oh and don't get me started on live podcasts with a studio audience. Fuck, they managed to take the whole concept of the Live Album and somehow make it worse!
The venue I work on was hosting one of those live with studio audience podcasts on a weekly basis...it was, as you flirt with, a total circle jerk. All be it a rather small crowd participating with a specific industry focus. The company putting it on originally threw some guests free drinks, but that dried up and surprise! Nobody wanted to buy their own. But they did want to stand around for hours after and fondle each other's egos.

moorey

call me Mia

The venue I work on was hosting one of those live with studio audience podcasts on a weekly basis...it was, as you flirt with, a total circle jerk. All be it a rather small crowd participating with a specific industry focus. The company putting it on originally threw some guests free drinks, but that dried up and surprise! Nobody wanted to buy their own. But they did want to stand around for hours after and fondle each other's egos.
Cuss you. There’s a couple of podcast live shows I’m looking forward to coming to Australia more than any band I’d care to see at this point in my life.
Geeet off my lawn…GEEEEET!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cuss you. There’s a couple of podcast live shows I’m looking forward to coming to Australia more than any band I’d care to see at this point in my life.
Geeet off my lawn…GEEEEET!
You just wait til the Dio resurrected tour is announced...

If your pod casters are big enough to come to Australia from overseas, I suspect they are in a different league to the very local one I was talking about.

moorey

call me Mia
You just wait til the Dio resurrected tour is announced...

If your pod casters are big enough to come to Australia from overseas, I suspect they are in a different league to the very local one I was talking about.
FIIK whose yours are.
They aren’t big at all. Relatively unknown dudes doing great stuff and attracting enough listeners to now make it their livelihood. They put a fuck ton into their research, and I’m happy to pay for what’s available free of charge. Live shows are said to be fantastic.
I might have a man crush on James Pietragallo’s voice.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas

Is it in Melbourne and was it presented by Dan Ilic?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I'm opening a dark/cloud Mexican kitchen on Uber Eats. It will be called Virgin's Mexican delights. It's an ironic name, as you get FUCKED. Paid 66 bucks for two of the worst nachos trays, some mini Quesadilla's and 1 taco.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm opening a dark/cloud Mexican kitchen on Uber Eats. It will be called Virgin's Mexican delights. It's an ironic name, as you get FUCKED. Paid 66 bucks for two of the worst nachos trays, some mini Quesadilla's and 1 taco.
I'm so confused...you have a sore arse from the food?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
...and here's another!

All day I have watched the wind blow the flags outside in a direction that indicates a strong tail wind for the ride home. I finish up for the day and yes...that is going to be a fast ride home! You beauty...get my shit together and jump on the bike in time for what the fuck??? You cunt!!! The wind has changed directions and it a complete headwind. I feel it's going to be like that for a long time.

moorey

call me Mia
...and here's another!

All day I have watched the wind blow the flags outside in a direction that indicates a strong tail wind for the ride home. I finish up for the day and yes...that is going to be a fast ride home! You beauty...get my shit together and jump on the bike in time for what the fuck??? You cunt!!! The wind has changed directions and it a complete headwind. I feel it's going to be like that for a long time.
Welcome to my every day commute for 6 years.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Finding out that my $2000+ digital multimeter that still works perfectly has cracks on the back battery case and can't be used onsite.
will have to be retired to home use, and then try and source another replacement meter... cheep cheep (because I would rather waste that cash on cool shit)

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Finding out that my $2000+ digital multimeter that still works perfectly has cracks on the back battery case and can't be used onsite.
will have to be retired to home use, and then try and source another replacement meter... cheep cheep (because I would rather waste that cash on cool shit)
I must admit, if I was in need of a CAT III/IV meter for site work, I'd be a bit reluctant to use one with cracks in the case too.