Little Things You Hate

Minlak

custom titis
Waiting patiently for something to be delivered in these covid times, then when it does and you open the package not getting what you ordered :mad:.
This
View attachment 381784

Doesn't look like this
Will be going full Karen mode on them tomorrow
That's pretty shit :( - Hopefully they sort it for you quick - The only time they messed up my order they express posted the right thing for free to me - but it wasn't an expensive item so they didn't even ask for a return of the wrong item.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Waiting patiently for something to be delivered in these covid times, then when it does and you open the package not getting what you ordered :mad:.
This

Doesn't look like this
Will be going full Karen mode on them tomorrow
Lemme check the shed! I've got service kits for a few forks that have long since moved on, that I forgot to give with those forks. Pretty sure a Reba kit features in that set...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Started a Confessions from the fuckwits thread on the UK based Alfa forum - someone complained about the “profanity” …

I’d have expected that from the puritanical Americans, but didn’t think the poms would be princesses about it!

Some funny stories of automotive errors are coming up though :)

moorey

call me Mia
Started a Confessions from the fuckwits thread on the UK based Alfa forum - someone complained about the “profanity” …

I’d have expected that from the puritanical Americans, but didn’t think the poms would be princesses about it!

Is every confession that they bought an Alfa?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ahahaha! Without context that’s hilarious
With context it's like starting at your first job on Monday morning with no gas in your gas welder's tank (pretty high tech use of the lingo...sorry) or discovering your tools have been taken out of the tray tool box.

Fucking milk fridge took a dirt nap over the weekend, so no milk in the coffee bar for the first hour of the day.

Flow-Rider

Burner

I'm on a few UK mtb sites, I'm surprised at some of the dialogue on there, care factor for political correctness is 0 for them, they joke about anything.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I'm on a few UK mtb sites, I'm surprised at some of the dialogue on there, care factor for political correctness is 0 for them, they joke about anything.
I guess the posh wanker quotient is higher amongst those who like "prestige" cars... One of the complainants drives a Stelvio which says it all for me...

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Lemme check the shed! I've got service kits for a few forks that have long since moved on, that I forgot to give with those forks. Pretty sure a Reba kit features in that set...
@ausdb sorry mate, the only thing I have is what appears to be a basic kit for a Reba/Sid. Dust wipers, foam rings, crush washer, and minor o-rings plus a glide ring. Definitely not a full service kit. Hopefully Pushys can get you sorted quickly.

ausdb

Being who he is
@ausdb sorry mate, the only thing I have is what appears to be a basic kit for a Reba/Sid. Dust wipers, foam rings, crush washer, and minor o-rings plus a glide ring. Definitely not a full service kit. Hopefully Pushys can get you sorted quickly.
@Isildur thanks for looking, I emailed them yesterday and followed up this morning and it was a warehouse SNAFU and they're "express" posting the missing bits.
If you want to get rid of what you've got I'm interested, as I'll be needing to keep the Reba's alive for a few more years when Kid 1 outgrows his bike and it gets painted pink for Kid 2!

Isildur

The Real Pedant
@Isildur thanks for looking, I emailed them yesterday and followed up this morning and it was a warehouse SNAFU and they're "express" posting the missing bits.
If you want to get rid of what you've got I'm interested, as I'll be needing to keep the Reba's alive for a few more years when Kid 1 outgrows his bike and it gets painted pink for Kid 2!
No worries at all mate. Flick me a PM and I'll happily send you the seal kit I've got. No use to me nowadays as I don't have a single 32mm fork in the shed, and little miss being 2.5yrs old is still a LOOOOONG way from a suspension fork!

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the !@#DFing printer ink saga continues. recapping the last chapter, my printer ran out of magenta, even though we never print colour and only wanted to print black and white. The new genuine cartridge wasnt recognised by the printer, and it wouldnt even scan with that cartridge in so I had to get the old, empty one out of the bin.

Now lockdown is lifted I finally got back to office works to replace it. Of course they didnt have any stock of the big packs so I got just magenta and headed home. Same issue, ink not recognised. More googling and I find two different Epson pages for my printer stating two different inks.

Back to officeworks a 3rd time and get told off for following what epson.com says and not ignoring it and continuing to google to find what epson.com.au says. Why do they sell both of the ink codes mentioned in Australia if only one of them works with the australian model of the printer with exactly the same name in all markets. Can I find ted bullpit on airtasker to blow epson printers up?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I hate Aldi. I don't shop there as a rule, but this evening I had a massage at a remedial place across the road from them (Newcastle Muscle Pain Solutions if your in the market) and figured why not convenience?

Well fuck you Aldi! And fuck your rude staff.