Little Things You Hate

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Making up a jar of spices for cooking and not reading packages properly. Now instead of a smokey spicy mix I have a really smoky mix! Put on smoked paprika from 2 different packs thinking one was ground chillies.
I accidentally added hot red pepper paste to a goat curry I cooked last night thinking it was the mild red pepper paste. Given I already had spices, fresh chilli and curry paste in the mix I think it's going to be a bit of a ring-burner :oops: (Haven't eaten it yet, cooked it ahead and chucked it in the fridge to flavour up a bit).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I accidentally added hot red pepper paste to a goat curry I cooked last night thinking it was the mild red pepper paste. Given I already had spices, fresh chilli and curry paste in the mix I think it's going to be a bit of a ring-burner :oops: (Haven't eaten it yet, cooked it ahead and chucked it in the fridge to flavour up a bit).
Coconut cream to soothe them all...

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
People are fucking chunts. :mad:

Yep didn’t seem right when she went missing there day before but nothing reported until next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Spending 4 hours in a queue to get the Scenic registered only to be sent home empty handed because the idiot who did the roadworthy certificate didn’t fill in the engine number.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
LTIH phone scammers pretending to be calling from NBN. happened 3 times in several hours, FFS. all OS calls

call 1: (scammer) blah blah, blah, NBN a bit slow at the moment? (FG) played along for a bit until I got bored (scammer) blah blah blah
(FG) LOL fuck off scammer... (end call)

call 2: (scammer) blah blah, blah, NBN is offering you a no-cost upgrade from copper line to NBN fibre something something. (FG) no, I'm quite happy with the copper network thanks! Bye! (end call) (didn't reveal my secret knowledge that the copper network was disco'd when we got NBN)

call 3: (scammer) hello sir how are you? (FG) ......... Are you calling from the NBN? (scammer) - awkward pause - ......yes..... (FG) Fuck off. (end call)

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LTIH phone scammers pretending to be calling from NBN. happened 3 times in several hours, FFS. all OS calls

call 1: (scammer) blah blah, blah, NBN a bit slow at the moment? (FG) played along for a bit until I got bored (scammer) blah blah blah
(FG) LOL fuck off scammer... (end call)

call 2: (scammer) blah blah, blah, NBN is offering you a no-cost upgrade from copper line to NBN fibre something something. (FG) no, I'm quite happy with the copper network thanks! Bye! (end call) (didn't reveal my secret knowledge that the copper network was disco'd when we got NBN)

call 3: (scammer) hello sir how are you? (FG) ......... Are you calling from the NBN? (scammer) - awkward pause - ......yes..... (FG) Fuck off. (end call)
I’m criminal lawyer - always fun to flip the questioning for a bit of cross-examination practise.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What gauge is the cable you propose I sign up to?

I had one a few days ago.

"Why is this video of us on the internet?" Link...

I've only ever made 1 very short video with a girl. It was more of an attempt than an actual success...just her phone in my hand and mostly footage of the sheets or the ceiling. We laughed. She deleted it. I think...

Flow-Rider

Burner
What gauge is the cable you propose I sign up to?

I had one a few days ago.

"Why is this video of us on the internet?" Link...

I've only ever made 1 very short video with a girl. It was more of an attempt than an actual success...just her phone in my hand and mostly footage of the sheets or the ceiling. We laughed. She deleted it. I think...
You could just blame it on the Sasquatch, no one will be any wiser. :p

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
People are fucking chunts. :mad:

Yep didn’t seem right when she went missing there day before but nothing reported until next day.

Poor girl paid with her life for getting to know her screwed up mum, they should have never released her from her grandmother without supervision.
They look like a bunch of low life scum, the grandmother that raised her must be totally heartbroken.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ssing-girls-stepdad-parole-drug-offences.html

Last edited:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I’m criminal lawyer - always fun to flip the questioning for a bit of cross-examination practise.

I start with “sure, I look after 68 sites. I need the account number, the business name, who the invoice is made out to, and the address before we can work out where you are talking about. “

Sadly this applies just as much to the legit calls regarding network connectivity.

Due to a whole lot of “fuck off I’m not sharing with you” some sites have 5 stand alone nbn connections, with third parties paying for all of them and somehow I was the first contact.

And then the “this is Telstra, you’re computer is affected by a virus” calls, I reply with “mate there are 4500 devices on the network, how about we start with the MAC address”. The bumbling fools with no idea just jump to the next line in their script and on and on we go.

And just before Xmas I had an email scammer reply! I actually mildly panicked when he did and wondered if he took it seriously and requested banking details, I was then going to offer up the red cross’s or ATO’s bsb and Acc numbers.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
When are you anticipating having that fixed? Seems like it has been a very long wait...
I'm not. An ACL repair at my age isn't really going to do much that'll be useful given the investment. It certainly won't significantly increase the window between now and knee replacement. My best bet is to make the muscles around it as strong as I can for as long as I can and I'm finding that hard to do especially for rough downhill walking. Most of the riding is okay as long as I'm not trying to shift the bike too much or make big hits...which is easy enough because I haven't been doing those things in ages anyway.

I probably could ride Thredbo but crashing would be problematic...no matter what.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm not. An ACL repair at my age isn't really going to do much that'll be useful given the investment. It certainly won't significantly increase the window between now and knee replacement. My best bet is to make the muscles around it as strong as I can for as long as I can and I'm finding that hard to do especially for rough downhill walking. Most of the riding is okay as long as I'm not trying to shift the bike too much or make big hits...which is easy enough because I haven't been doing those things in ages anyway.

I probably could ride Thredbo but crashing would be problematic...no matter what.
I guess it must really suck that the drought is over then. If you hadn't received such a drenching there would be lots of sand to walk around on to build up knee strength.

Good luck with the journey. I want to hear of you taking the big hits again soon!

Minlak

custom titis
I am so fucking confused - I get a text 2 hrs ago telling me my package could not be shipped and to click this link - then just now I get message that my package has been shipped and to click the link - Sigh!!!