Little Things You Hate

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Non-stick frying pans.

Me: Fucking non-stick frying pan!

Wife: Did you use oil?

Me: No, because isn't that the whole fucking point!? If I use oil I may as well get the cast iron camp pan out, at least then I could use an actual fucking egg flip instead of this fucking children's one...
I got sick of going through cheap non-stick pans, so this time we have gone for the super expensive ones.
I can advise they are worth the money, still being careful with them ( no metal utensils, hand wash, and cloth dividers when stacking in the pantry) but after 6 months they look brand new and work without oil

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Non-stick frying pans.

Me: Fucking non-stick frying pan!

Wife: Did you use oil?

Me: No, because isn't that the whole fucking point!? If I use oil I may as well get the cast iron camp pan out, at least then I could use an actual fucking egg flip instead of this fucking children's one...
Not quite. You can use less oil than a regular pan, but a bit of oil is better than none for non stick.

I've got a beaut Le Creuset frypan that pretty much lives on the stove. Screw those non stick thingies!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Not quite. You can use less oil than a regular pan, but a bit of oil is better than none for non stick.

I've got a beaut Le Creuset frypan that pretty much lives on the stove. Screw those non stick thingies!
I think it's the stupid bloody plastic utensils non-stick pans require that annoy me the most!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Not a LTIH but a massive one

We let miss 11 and miss 10 walk to the local cafe for the first time in their lives. Some creepy dude in his 50’s or beyond leans past miss 10 to pick something up off the counter and flicks her bra strap. No cameras in this little cafe sadly.

If I’m ever up on an assault charge, dragging some pervert out to the road gutter to jump on his knees sideways, you’ll know why.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Sleezy prick. Had to deal with too many 'accidental' contacts when I worked for a living and the women were all adults. Oooh, did I brush her bum with the back of my hand, sorry didn't know I was that close. Or I leaned back and didn't realise she was behind me. Fucking made me angry but kids? Kids are a don't even think about it zone.

Minlak

custom titis

We let miss 11 and miss 10 walk to the local cafe for the first time in their lives. Some creepy dude in his 50’s or beyond leans past miss 10 to pick something up off the counter and flicks her bra strap. No cameras in this little cafe sadly.

If I’m ever up on an assault charge, dragging some pervert out to the road gutter to jump on his knees sideways, you’ll know why.
Did you report it to the police?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Its at least indecent assault, probably even more as its a 50yr old man on a 10yr old girl :mad:

The Police will be very interested and be able to pick up CCTV from nearby premises.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal

Jeezus H...anyone else in the café witness this, that shit needs calling out.