Little Things You Hate

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I'm still so steamed over this. I reckon I know where he bought the bike... might go and torch it.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just because you can doesn't mean you should
Shows what you know about ebiking!

Food delivery around here (like uber eats etc) seems to mostly be operated by people in cars. Fucked if I know how they make any money out of it? But unlike cities such as Sydney and Melbourne our population is quite spread out and away from the food. But recently a lone rider has appeared cruising the inner city with the big box on his back. Of course to facilitate this he has a $$$ focus enduro e-bike. I often wonder if he has considered how much faster it would be on tyres appropriate for street use.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I dare you to hang around some of your favourite trails then.

I was on the way to my local pool on Friday for a swim with my wife in lieu of riding. Lo and behold a dude on a e-mtb comes riding from the direction of my local trails covered in mud.

My wife just barely prevented me from impaling the douche with my umbrella.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Yeah I went walking through RNP the other night, whats happened to the trails is nightmare fuel.

Hiccups, I learnt today you can get them from anaesthetic, now they come and go as they like. I was chatting to the orderly and he said it was not uncommon, according to doctor google it can last from 3-6 days and being slightly tender atm, it’s slightly pissing me off :rolleyes:
I didn’t know that, talk about adding insult to injury

cammas

Seamstress
I didn’t know that, talk about adding insult to injury
Apparently it’s common with stomach surgery, I’m also burping and gassy (second one not so unusual) must be gas getting trapped inside so the body but the hiccups have me stuffed, they come and go sometimes only lasting minutes then sucking in air then making me burp all over again.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I’m also burping and gassy
I think that’s pretty common with keyhole surgery (assuming that’s what you had). After having my appendix out I was pumping gas out for a couple of weeks until my digestive system started to work semi-functionally again… Was glad when it all started to work normally again that’s for sure!

cammas

Seamstress
I think that’s pretty common with keyhole surgery (assuming that’s what you had). After having my appendix out I was pumping gas out for a couple of weeks until my digestive system started to work semi-functionally again… Was glad when it all started to work normally again that’s for sure!
Yeah keyhole surgery and because my appendix wasn’t done that way, I’ve ended tearing open where they took them out.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yeah keyhole surgery and because my appendix wasn’t done that way, I’ve ended tearing open where they took them out.
Well that’s shit… :(

But how many appendicies do/did you have? I thought it was a one per customer deal?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Mate you’re unapologetically bogan, I’d be disappointed if you weren’t.

I own a 75 series cruiser, I’m poking fun at myself too
I am :D

The only problem I see is, if I like it, I'll have to join the line with other bogans to wait on one.

Then the issue with that is, I was only wanting one to cash in my 200 for some Landcruiser covid cash.

Here ya go @ozzybmx , top this for a dirt bike transportation device
Awesome.

That beast will last forever !

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I am :D

The only problem I see is, if I like it, I'll have to join the line with other bogans to wait on one.

Then the issue with that is, I was only wanting one to cash in my 200 for some Landcruiser covid cash.

Awesome.

That beast will last forever !
4.5ltr inline 6 leaf sprung petrol powered goodness, 240,000k’s. She’s got a fair bit of life left, we just don’t talk about fuel efficiency.

The wait times on new utes is horrific, works wait was a little over a year for 2 mid spec rangers. Then 2 months for the toolboxes :oops: