Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Sigh. The inevitable show down on car parking happened today when I actually needed to go out and had to ask they move their car.

I hate confrontations, left me wanting to throw up for the next hour... Anyhoo, went as well as can be expected and I made sure I only said they were being weird and unexpected and that their behaviour was making us feel really uncomfortable. No abuse or swearing and hence giving them no ammunition at all.

She is now making an effort to park so i can get past. I told her that her husband had been making Kirsty feel creepy and very uncomfortable due to his eavesdropping and hanging around when she was out doing the blackberries (true - creepy AF little prick...) which i hope sunk in.

Apparently we "are very unneighbourly". Sigh. I am clearly evil for wanting to clear out weeds, tidy the joint up and also be able to access my own driveway. Shame on me....

Flow-Rider

Burner
Sigh. The inevitable show down on car parking happened today when I actually needed to go out and had to ask they move their car.

I hate confrontations, left me wanting to throw up for the next hour... Anyhoo, went as well as can be expected and I made sure I only said they were being weird and unexpected and that their behaviour was making us feel really uncomfortable. No abuse or swearing and hence giving them no ammunition at all.

She is now making an effort to park so i can get past. I told her that her husband had been making Kirsty feel creepy and very uncomfortable due to his eavesdropping and hanging around when she was out doing the blackberries (true - creepy AF little prick...) which i hope sunk in.

Apparently we "are very unneighbourly". Sigh. I am clearly evil for wanting to clear out weeds, tidy the joint up and also be able to access my own driveway. Shame on me....
I wonder if that's why the previous owner sold up? Probably a good idea to get some security cameras.

Haakon

I wonder if that's why the previous owner sold up? Probably a good idea to get some security cameras.
Previous owner had lived here since it was built in 1968, and went into a home. Her children sold the house. Then there were my tenants who presumably only had one car.

So they’ve had a good run all these years not needing to share their toys. Sadly nothing lasts forever, and now they’ll need to learn to share.

I’ve not bothered to tell them that having three cars here is temporary. One will be sold as soon as I get it fixed and running, the problem child Megane I think I’m going to park at the FIL in Melbourne (once it’s fixed Lols…) to use when using the regular cheap flights from here. We only need one car here working from home.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Previous owner had lived here since it was built in 1968, and went into a home. Her children sold the house. Then there were my tenants who presumably only had one car.

So they’ve had a good run all these years not needing to share their toys. Sadly nothing lasts forever, and now they’ll need to learn to share.

I’ve not bothered to tell them that having three cars here is temporary. One will be sold as soon as I get it fixed and running, the problem child Megane I think I’m going to park at the FIL in Melbourne (once it’s fixed Lols…) to use when using the regular cheap flights from here. We only need one car here working from home.
Is it a strata title with common ground or a community title?

Haakon

Is it a strata title with common ground or a community title?
It’s an odd set up. 5 houses on the wrong side of a creek with a single share bridge access and a shared driveway sort of arrangement to access each houses own actual driveway. All of that is council responsibility.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It’s an odd set up. 5 houses on the wrong side of a creek with a single share bridge access and a shared driveway sort of arrangement to access each houses own actual driveway. All of that is council responsibility.
So a cul-de-sac

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

fuck me, this makes me think looking back that you may have actually enjoyed time living in Narrablunder!