Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
why would they include the 'speed rating - factory grease' ? seems an irrelevant metric, given that it's purely to stop the chain corroding in the warehouse and in transit, before it gets fitted to a bike.
He has great info but a bit quirky and has a deep hatred of the factory grease that most people just think is a lube and ride with it.

ozzybmx

LTIH: 2 hours applying SLIK graphics fork and shock decals to see that they stick out like bright blue dogs balls :(

LTI(kinda)L: SLIK got back to me straight away and agree they are not right... now making me another set with the pantone colour supplied to me by Ibis.

3.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A very large, and I mean VERY LARGE, woman sitting near me at an alfresco cafe just ripped a huge loud fart...like when you deflate a balloon and let the opening flap around loosely. Not a single sign of ooops, pardon me. Just a horrible smell that the gentle breeze is struggling to clear away.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
A very large, and I mean VERY LARGE, woman sitting near me at an alfresco cafe just ripped a huge loud fart...like when you deflate a balloon and let the opening flap around loosely. Not a single sign of ooops, pardon me. Just a horrible smell that the gentle breeze is struggling to clear away.
That's some #Scomo level behaviour.

cammas

Seamstress
I was waiting for scan over at Melton one day and I hear someone letting a go ripper fart, as I look around the room, I see the bloke putting his leg down from where it had it cocked, up high too.
Definitely not an oops moment and definitely no excuse me, as I think he was itching to get a rise out of someone or one too many puffs on crack pipe.

ozzybmx

I was waiting for scan over at Melton one day and I hear someone letting a go ripper fart, as I look around the room, I see the bloke putting his leg down from where it had it cocked, up high too.
Definitely not an oops moment and definitely no excuse me, as I think he was itching to get a rise out of someone or one too many puffs on crack pipe.
A few months back during one of my many blood tests, I went in to my usual local Clinpath collection room, its always someone different but it was this bigger lady today and she was hell bent on doing everything sitting down, she reached over to grab a collection bottle and a loud fart popped out. I didn't even flinch, her face went red and she looked a bit sheepish, I felt a bit embarrassed for her but remained composed as if it hadn't happened :p

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My recent purchase from chain reaction cycles included this:

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/p/nukeproof-grip-tape-and-moto-foam-bundle

I figured $5 let's see what it is... I don't know what I was expecting, maybe something not too dissimilar to the sort of foam used for making grip on a surf board? Anyway what came was a piece of grip tape like that on a skate board about the size of the palm of my hand and a piece of foam, like a shitty sponge, that is about 250-300mm square and 15-20mm thick. This was not a fun surprise.

Flow-Rider

Burner
A few months back during one of my many blood tests, I went in to my usual local Clinpath collection room, its always someone different but it was this bigger lady today and she was hell bent on doing everything sitting down, she reached over to grab a collection bottle and a loud fart popped out. I didn't even flinch, her face went red and she looked a bit sheepish, I felt a bit embarrassed for her but remained composed as if it hadn't happened :p
Obesity and childbirth can cause pelvic floor dysfunction, it's more evident when people get older.